Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Brayden's POV
____________________________

(Before I start this chapter off, the answer to the question in the last chapter was B). So if you picked B), you are correct.)

A sigh of relief escaped my lips once I pulled up at Hilary's driveway. My insides doing flips feeling giddy to see her.

I liked on the door waiting for her to show up and scold me for being late.

Minutes passed, and still Hilary hadn't answered the door. It doesn't usually take this long for her to answer.

I wait a few more minutes just to be sure, and she still didn't come to answer.

I try the handle on the door, and am shocked when the Handel twists and the door opens.

But that's not what shocks me the most.

It's the dark red liquid on the floor that does.

"Oh my god." I whisper and my hands find there way to my mouth.

Quickly I fish for my phone in my pocket and dial 911.

What the fuck happened while I was gone?

Please tell me this is some sick joke!

"911, what's your emergency?" The lady on the other end of the phone spoke.

++++++

Hilary's POV

I awoke junky to find that I'd been chained to a wall and that my hair felt sticky and matted as did the rest if my body.

Bars secured me in this 'room' if you'd like to call it.

The walls were painted and off-black colour and a pool of red had formed around my body when I St up.

My hands felt all around my head until I came across a small cash just hidden above my ear. A small gasp escaped my lips as the memories came flooding back.

The man in black...

"Good,you're awake." a voice sounded out.

I jumped a bit startled obviously thinking I was alone.

"Who are you?!" I barked at the person responsible for kidnapping me. Don't mess with an angry woman!

"I'm someone you know." The man said.

"Matt?"

"Nope."

"Brayden?"

"Not even close."

"Jace?!"

"Yup!"

"Son of a-"

"Bitch? Yeah I know." Jace said calmly stepping into the light. "But, I had to do this."

"You, asshole! Everybody has a choice in this matter! Release me now!" I holler.

"No, you will try and escape and ruin the plan." Jace says extremely calmly and its pissing me off.

"You bastard! Get the fuck back here-" I shout, but Jace is already gone.

And I'm left in the cold, dirty cell once again. A cot lay opposite to me on one of the walls, and a dirty, smelly toilet sat right beside me.

I tugged at the chains trying to free myself, but it was no use. The metal clung to my skin like a sweaty tee, and there was no escaping. I was stuck in the nasty cell in god knows where with my monster of an ex boyfriend.