Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Hilary's POV
____________________________

When I awoke, Jace was still snoring soundly beside me, and I was glad for that.

I didn't need him scolding me again for trying to escape.

Sunlight poured in from the two windows in what I assume is his room. I through the covers off of me and head straight for the bathroom to do my business.

When I return, Jace is awake and he hands me nothing but a black tee.

"Put this on." He says.

"Now?"

"Yes, now."

I blush as he watches me intensely. For gods sake I was putting on a damn tee shirt.

Once I was finished, he then led me back toward the same room we were in yesterday, but this time a TV and computer take the spots of the tables and chairs.

One chair is set up in from of the TV and I sit down, not feeling eager to watch whatever it is Jace is showing me.

"We're watching the movie Shrek 2." He explains and I burst out laughing.

"What the fuck?" I choke in between laughs and he frowns.

"Shut the hell up, and watch the damn movie." He says in a dangerous tone, and I instantly shut up.

Halfway through the movie, I get bored and stop watching. Jace takes notice of this and shuts the TV off.

"Bored?" He asks.

"Yes. This movie is for three year olds." I spit at him.

"If you continue in this tone with me, I have no trouble punishing you."

"What am I, five?" I screech at him.

He sighs in frustration and runs his fingers through his long, dark hair.

"Would you just co-operate?!" He shouts.

"You stole me away from my family!" I scream at him, and he pales knowing I won this battle.

"I-"

"Don't even start, Allington. You're treating me like some prisoner. It's sick minded if you. If this is just because I broke up with you, that's really low." I spat.

"BUT ITS NOT!" He bellows taking three long strides towards me.

Jace crouches down in from of me until we're eye level an I scoff.

"Yes it is. It always is. I can't-" before I can finish my sentence, Jace interrupts.

"Shut up." He says, and crushes his lips to mine.

++++++

Brayden's POV

It's been 8 freaking hours, and the police still haven't gotten any sign of where the hell Jace is with my girlfriend!

The Maxwells were worried sick, and haven't eaten or slept in those eight hours. Anna was currently screaming and cursing herself as she she picked up any object she could lift and threw it.

"Acting like a child is not going to bring your sister back." I say to her, and she glares at me while chucking a flower pot my way.

I dodge it and it lands somewhere in the word in shattered pieces.

"Fuck off, Smith." she hisses and continues her little hissy fit.

"I've got it!" A police officer shouts , and everybody stops what they're doing to listen to what the police officer has to say.