Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Hilary's POV
____________________________

Everything was happening in a blur around me. My parents were chatting away with the policemen I'd spoken with earlier.

Reinforcements were being sent to Jace's house as well as Chelsea's. I didn't know what was going to happen to them, but at this pint I didn't care.

I watched the blur of action happen right from my bedroom window. Police cars zoomed by my house up and down the streets searching for what, I didn't know.

Brayden had called me earlier saying the he was stuck at home doing chores, and would be over at my house soon.

Until then, I was forced to listen to the very loud chatter coming from downstairs in the kitchen. I could tell by the clatter of pans and cups and the swishing of the water in the sink.

"You're telling me, that those photos could take years to get off the internet?!" Dad exclaimed and I just imagine the police officer nodding.

"Yes, this is a very serious matter. You just have to keep a watchful eye of your daughter until then. Make sure she doesn't commit suicide. Get her help." The policemen said and my mother burst into tears.

To late, I already have. I thought and my eyes landed on the top drawer of my dresser where the scissors lay, underneath a lump of clothes, just waiting for my hands to wrap around the holes.

Use us, Hilary. It called. You can end it all right here.

I gulped down my temptation and tried to ignore the little voices in my head. I promised myself I wouldn't do something like that ever again.

"Do you think she'll need a therapy?" Mom asked and my heart leapt into my throat.

Therapy?  They can't possibly send me there! No, no, no!

"Yes, I'd think it would help with the level of stress she is probably having. Contact your doctor and out her in some prescribed pills. Don't worry ma'am. We're going to do everything we can to help your daughter."

"Thank you, chief." Dad says quietly and I heard the door open and close.

I watched as the chief walked down the pathway and got into a place car, before zooming away down the street with the rest.

Quiet whispering and murmuring came from the kitchen, and I knew my parents were discussing what the policemen had told them to do.

Before I knew it, the conversation was over, and the decision had been made. The ring of the phone gave me there answer.

I'm being out on stress pills and being sent to therapy. Just the way I wanted to resume my life. A small part of me regretted telling the policemen everything, but if I didn't, Jace would still be torturing me. And I would still be a pawn in Chelsea's game.

I waited and waited for Brayden to come, but he never did. Not even when the thick blanket of blue covered the sky, or when the stars twinkled in the night.

Brayden had stood me up.

++++++

Brayden's POV (dun dun da!)

I was on my way over to Hilary's house, when something yellow caught my eye. It was only a glimpse but I could tell it was a person who'd disposes red behind those red bricked walls.

I was driving past my school, when I'd seen the person disappear. Before I knew what I was doing, I parked my car in the school parking lot and crept along he front of the school before I heard voices.

"The police are after us, Chelsea." Jace.

"I know, but what do we do? That bitch ratted us out!" Chelsea.

My anger began to surface, and it took everything in me to keep from punching a hole in the wall.

"You are both fucking bastards!" I spat coming out from my hiding place.

Chelsea and Jace gasped from shock, and I smirked at them.

"It's really pathetic how you two think she's the bitch when you blackmailed her and made her life miserable." I snarled and  Chelsea just smirked at me.

"So what're you gonna do?" Chelsea sneered. "Bite me lover boy?"

Jace snickered and did she, and that's when I lost it.

"Bite you, huh. Alright then!" I shouted before my fist connected with Jace's face.

Chelsea screamed in horror as Jace fell to the pavement floor unconscious and bloody. Blood pored from a wound on his head, but I could care less if he died or not.

"You monster!" Chelsea hollered as I walked away from those two bastards.

"Guess we have something in common." I said turning around to face her. "And what about Matt huh? You lying to him to."

Chelsea paled and glared at me curling her fists.

"You'll pay, Smith!" She hissed icily before dashing away onto a alleyway. The bitch had the nerve to leave Jace lying there after all he's done for her.

She was sick and evil minded.

I grabbed Jace's body and threw him over the bushes knowing he'd wake up soon. If only knocked him out. I wish I could've done more, but I don't want to get arrested.

I made my way back to my car which sat by itself in the deserted parking lot. By the time I got home, it was night fall.

And it wasn't until the very next day that I realized I'd stood Hilary up.

++++++

Hilary's POV

Somewhere during the night is fallen asleep. I woke up with my curtains drawn and the sunlight poured in.

From the notifications on my phone, Brayden had called me 32 ones and left 105 messages. I don't bother to listen to them or read them. I thought I could trust him, but he was just like the rest.

Tricking me and calling me horrible names. So now I was done. For good. Unless he had a very good reasons to save his sorry ass, there's no way I could forgive him.

During breakfast, mom asked me to dress nicely for my new therapist, Miss Angela.

I dreaded going, but if did as my mom told me and dressed in a floral patterned dress and some bald flats with a ribbon holding my hair up in a ponytail. I stashed all my essentials in my black coach purse and awaited my mom as she got ready as well.

Before I knew it, we we're surfing off the 401 and taking the back roads to the therapy place.

I leaned my head against the window and watched as raindrops slid down the window. It was as if they were crying for me.

I felt like I was dying inside.

And Maybe I was and maybe I wasn't. A feeling is more real than anything in human nature.

So I was dying inside. And I felt like dying whole too.
____________________________

So, it got a little deep in that chapter, yes?

And just as Hilary and Brayden got back together, Brayden just screwed everything up.

So as on schedule, I've updated and I don't exactly know how many more cheaters there will be until this story is over. 

Feel free to ask questions that I will try my absolute best to answer!

My goal is to have 700 reads before this story ends along with 50 comments and 200 votes.

Can you help me achieve that please?

Alright, please continue to vote and comment and I promise you I might update early if you do. ;)

-Axx

P.S School was like hell, thanks for asking. 👀