Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Hilary's POV
____________________________

My heart seems to pound in my throat and I watch helplessly as an expectant Brayden awaits for my answer.

"I dunno." I chuckle nervously.

"Don't fuck with me." Brayden warns and I swallow my pride. Isn't that what me dad said earlier?

"I don't have to answer you." I say confidently and Brayden looks surprised by my answer.

"Fine then," he scoffs "I'll as Jace myself."

I feel like I'm having a mini heart attack right at that second and each step closer to the door Brayden gets, the worse the heart attack becomes.

"Wait!" I yell and Brayden smirks knowing he won.

I begin to tell him everything from the beginning starting from when I received that flyer on Blogs.com. And everything I experienced with Liam.

When I told him Liam turned out to be Jace, he completely lost it.

By lost it, I mean there is now a big hole in one of the white hospital walls.

"Would you calm down?" I growl at him but I secretly think it's sweet. I'm the one who ended things.

"How can I calm down when naked pictures of the girl I love are posted on every social media possible?!" Brayden bellows and I'm taken a back.

"Every social media...?" I whisper and Brayden realizes what he's said.

"I'm sorry-"

"Get out!" I scream. "And leave me alone!"

I choke back a sob and Brayden wordlessly leaves the room with his head down.

This is it. My life is over. I sob into the pillow until I can't anymore. I may lifelessly on the hospital bed until my parents come to take me home.

"You'll be missing school tomorrow for and important check up." Mom informs me and I hope I never have to go back.

"Then you'll be returning to school because you've already missed so much." Dad says and a single tear slides down my cheek.

"Okay." I rasp and wipe away the tear before they can see it.

I was going to have to face school anyway. Why not sooner rather than later?

I count the trees we pass from the car window and try to think to much about the comments in those DMs. I managed to open some of them.

Hilary you slut! First Jace and then Brayden. #whore!

You really deserve to die! Nobody wants you at our school. Not even Chelsea wants to see your pathetic sorry ass again.

Hey guess what Hilary? I can finally resume my proper place as queen B and you will be left in the dust!

Hilary is a whore
Who thinks her legs are a door! ;)

Instead I focus my thoughts on the happy times I use to have with Chelsea and my other friends before it all came crashing down.

Why did everybody have to hate me so much?

Whore!

My phone dinged and just like all the other messages it said the same thing. Whore.

The first one was from Chelsea. But her text was really long.

Chelsea❤️: Dear Hilary the whore,