Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Hilary's POV
____________________________

I flopped onto my bed worrying about the message.

Lately, I'd been receiving more threats than usual on my posts, and some nerd from our grade was warning me on being internet safe.

Pfft, whatever. I don't need to stay safe when nothing can happen to me. The nerd was just being a wimp.

Anna came home twenty minutes later around eleven.

"Hilary!" She calls and loud banging sounds on my bedroom door. "What happened back there?"

"Nothing! I'm tired so please leave me alone!" I shout and the knocking stops.

I hear footsteps creaking along the floor and then a door shut.

Good. My sister left me alone.

A ding sound fills the room letting me know I have a notification.

I held my breath as I opened the lid of my laptop and read the message from Liam himself.

Hurry up, babe I'm waiting.

And then seconds later,

I promise if you do that well be together.

I contemplated the offer. This is what I want. Don't I?

Alright. I reply. I'll do it.

Slowly I slid out of my desk chair and made my way to the centre of my room.

I slid off my tank top, and the cold air tickled my skin. I slipped my booty shorts off myself and when the reached my feet, I kicked them off.

All that remained was my underwear.

I made sure that the blinds hanging from my window were shut and that the door was locked.

I listened or any signs that Anna was awake and was rewarded with loud snoring.

I slid my underwear off and tossed it aside.

Droplets of water escaped my eyes.

Why are you crying? My subconscious says. This is what you want, right?

Yes it is.

I walk over to my computer and log into my account on Blogs.com.

The familiar homepage shows up on the screen and I click the message icon.

Instantly, the screens switched to my contact list and I click on Liam's name.

The screen then switches to picture mode and I take the pictures as quickly as possible.

I don't even know what was going through my mind at that exact moment.

The most dreaded moment is when I was finished, and all that remained was to press the send button.

I promise if you do well be together.

Liam's promise plays out in my head and I realize how much I want this.

I suck in a breath and send the pictures.

Quickly, I dress up again and open my blinds and unlock the door.

Ding. A new notification.

I slowly walk over to my laptop and click on the message Liam has sent me.

Thanks, babe. Nice body you got there. ;)

It reads.

Now, I'm going to send it to everybody.