Welcome back

Elijah

I'm finally back.
Now I realise why I stopped wanting to go abroad wasn't just about my children. It was the jet lag. The unfamiliar smells,feels and how imperfect everything becomes when you travel.
But this time around it had a lot to do with Kristian. I missed him so damn much. But obviously I'm not going to tell him that even if I don't think I'll be able to hide it.
I'm growing to become very protective of Kris. He's very strong and resilient,funny and smart. He takes life in an easy peaceful way,looking at things with surprising simplicity that allows him to flow so perfectly in tune with moments. It's his advantage but also his fatal flaw,he thinks serious things aren't worth telling me.
Many serious things have happened to him recently. He's sort of a physical... commodity. Not to objectify him but he's handsome,it's a thing he has going for him. Curly scarlet red hair,bright hazel eyes that enchant someone with one look. A perfect tan and the perfect height as well... and his smile. It's a spell,a dangerous one. When I think I can't get any more enamoured by his beauty he bats his lashes at me and I fall deeper. Harder.
I'm walking through the airport looking around for the sight of that ginger light bulb. And... there he is. I smile,so wide that it hurts.
The boys through themselves around me and I lift them both up. "Missed me?"I ask,and they both nod,
"You lied! You said you'd call us..."Oliver whines,
"But Oliver,I did,you were just asleep. Time zones,remember?"he nods but it still doesn't stop him from sobbing. I wipe at his tears refusing to laugh at how silly he is,
"Kristian told us you went to Mexico,is that true?"Liam asks me,jumping up and down in place,
"No,buddy. I went to Spain."
"Aren't those the same thing?"both me and Kristian erupt in a fit of laughter as Liam looks around confused. I get up and walk towards him. I take a second to take him in. Yep,this is what's been making me feel exhausted all the time,
Slowly,I wrap my arms around him. I breath him in,let his presence take the weight off my shoulders. After a moment we start to rock back and forth. I hold him tighter when he starts to cry into my shoulder. "I missed you,"
He murmurs something,refusing to lift his head up. "I thought you said you were okay without me?"I tease and he pulls away immediately,
"I was until... I wasn't."he sighs,plopping his head back down onto to me. So cute.
"Did you two cause trouble while I was away?"
"Nope."they say simultaneously,while shaking their heads,
I nod with every intention to investigate that later. We walk out of the terminal to the parking lot and Kristian opens the car while Oliver and Liam push my suitcase for me.
I let them go ahead and hold Kristian back,"What are you- we can't let them go ahead,Lewis."he scolds,his eyebrows bunching together at the center. I swear everything he does twists up my insides,even if he's yelling at me,
"They're fine,I can see them. And didn't we agree before I left that you'd stop calling me that?"I ask and he turns his face away,
"It's not like I'm summoning your ancestors or something-"I don't let him finish and plants a kiss on his lips. Pulling him towards me by his waist until my chest is up against his,when he makes a strangled sound of surprise tinged with pleasure. I nearly lose it,"Out it in public? That's a whole new level for you."he mocks making a face at me as he catches his breath,
Yes,I am ashamed,I shouldn't be doing this where someone can see us. But... it's been too long and I can't take it anymore.
I kiss him again but more gently this time. I'll have my way with him once we get back home.

___________

The sound of me slamming my hand over door of my walk-in wardrobe echoes in my bedroom as me and Kristian kiss.
I've been thinking about this everyday all day since I got on that plane. Having him right where I want him,asking me for more... it's embarrassing how he has me wrapped around his finger.
If he knew how bad it was... I'd be done for.
"Did you know that,while you were away I was snooping around?"he says,in between our short lived gasps for air,
"Oh,really?"I ask,putting my hands under his thighs and lifting him up so I can have perfect access to his lips. Apple candy. I love how sweet he tastes and I don't even like candy,it's mind boggling. "And where exactly were you?"I burn a warm trail of kisses onto his neck that makes his breath hitch.
"You're closet."he makes more and more sound,gasps. Moaning and muttered complaints about being up against the wall.
"What were you doing in my closet?"I bark out a laugh,returning to his lips and pulling his closer to me so that he only has me for support not just the wall. My hands spreading on his ass,
"I was wearing your clothes."he whispers,almost as if knows what those words do to me,
"You must've had a lot of fun,then."my voice is so hoarse that it's scratching the air around us,every muscle in my body is tight from tension and this contact only makes it worse. But Lyria I can't stop.
I growl,walking over to my bed so I can be on top of him but when I kiss him again he's stiff. Instantly,I pull away even though he didn't tell me to. I stare at him and I know that look in his eyes.
He has something to say,"Red?"I ask,pushing myself into an upright position an he comes after me like were connected by a magnet,
"Hey... we've been doing this for a while now."
"Doing what?"I ask,leaning back onto my arms,heat draining from me because of the sudden stop,
"Kissing,touching,making out... all that stuff. When you were away I wanted to do these things with you. I was imaging you,the feeling of your skin and your touch. The urgency of it,how much you wanted it..."
"I don't appreciate you making me look like some desperate person in your descriptions."I say,annoyed by how he's painting me out,he only rolls his pretty eyes before continuing,
"And then I couldn't stop and soon I kept dreaming of more and more. Until you pinned me on your bed,just like now."he demonstrates by lying down,"Don't you ever feel like.. you want more?"
"More of what? We've only shared a handful of kisses."
"Which is fine! I like it when you bang your hands on walls I act like I'm the very air you breath. But... don't you ever feel like you muscles are stiff? Like it hurts?"
"... like what hurts?"
"That."he points dead straight at my groin. Embarrassed,I cover my nether region,blood rushing to my cheeks,
"Have you always been a pervert?"I ask angrily,with my hands over my crotch.
"Stop lying. You feel it too."
"I do not."
"Yes,you do. Here,let me show you-"my pounces on my shoulders forcing me down and starts kissing me. Unaware that he's capable of any harm I kiss him back- until I feel his hand on my cock.
The contact separated by two layers of fabric. But it feels so... electrifying. I want to yell at him to stop but I just can't. It feels so damn good.
In a mixture of frustration and pleasure,I moan. He swallows the sounds with his lips adding more pressure on me with his palm. Steadily grinding against me,the friction on that sensitive part of me sends shivers up and down my spine. That make me feel like I'm being tickled,the intensity only rises never slowing.
It keeps going up and up until I want him to stop but also not at the same time. I grab his wrist afraid of what he's causing me. Afraid of getting lost in this high of ecstasy and desire.
It's carnal. And it feels too damn good to not be some sort of sorcery.
The carnal desires my father warned me not to get lost in.
But it's far too late. I climax. My chest rising up and down with my lost breath. Trembling I look up at him and he looks at me,"I thought that you would take longer."he deadpans and I pulls his hand off me,he's looking at me like I'm some piece of extraordinary art,"You looked really hot."
Of course in this simple mortal life of mine I've given in to my desires before. Relived myself of my urges. But it's always been behind closed doors,where no one can see me and I can pretend it never happened.
And in recent years I barely did any of that. I could count the number of times I mastarbated on my fingers. But when me and Kristian kissed for the first time that night.
I can't even tell you how many times my hands were down my pants in the dead of night,unable to be satisfied,going again and again,thinking of him.
"Wow... that was. You're incredible,Lewis."
"Kristian,don't make me kick you out of here-"I'm embarrassed. No one has ever. Seen me come undone like this and now he's trying to tell me how I looked? No way.
"But you liked it right? That's what I mean Lewis,let's have sex."