Chapter One.

He slouched in the chair observing his surroundings, he didn't want to be here. All his life he had been written off as the bad bread so what was going to be different about this probation officer? years in prison, he wasn't fit to be in society according to the papers and that was what he was beginning to believe, this was his last chance but to Rashad all of his chances were the same, it involved him being back in a cold cell, back where he started. Rashad's dad was his rock, and after his death Rashad spiraled out in many ways that effected him today, he was seen as troubled, in a 'Gang', the problem and all of the above but what he really was , was a lost twenty Twenty year old who seeked a sense of direction in his life, the direction he followed most of the time happened to be the reason why he was in the position he was today being fresh out of pen, with nothing. All the thoughts that rummaged around his head led to him shooting up from his seat, he didnt need to be here? He thought, he was going to do this his own way, by himself like he always did, alone, nobody was ever there for him when needed the most, he learnt he had to do whatever he desired on his ones and that was what he was going to do? About Probation officer, he kissed his teeth,they've never helped he thought as he walked towards the door, He didn't need nun of that. Out of nowhere a door swung open, it hit him straight in the nose which fresh blood emerged immediately. Naomi, a chocolate brown beauty walked in, her presences became known (even though it was hard to miss )to Rashad as he stopped in his tracks and looked down from holding up his nose, Naomi's honey brown eye's met with Rashad's, there was an elephant in the room, a massive one. Rashad was startled on what to do chirps this pengting that just stepped in, cuss her for fucking up his nose or attend to it, his normal reaction to this situation would be to do what he was best at doing but not with Naomi. He started with a nicer approach which was new to him, very new. "Need to be careful next time" His admirable, alluring, resonant full deep toned voice became registered into Naomi's brain, she would soon grow closer to it, you'll see.

"Im so so Sorry." Naomi, a smart Nineteen year old girl, an over achiever, a Four diploma student and in the process of the next. Rashad had taken a liking into Naomi within a couple minutes, maybe it was the way her deep dimples creased into her dark brown skin of hers, or was it her pink plumps lips that incited him by the second? whatever it was it was working. The pig headed 'do it on his ones boy' sat back down in his seat, awaiting what was next. "Im just gonna- urm get you some more tissue."

Rashad nodded as if he didn't care but that wasnt the truth, if his true feelings were portrayed in the light and if he had it his own way, Rashad and Naomi would be ......sprawled all over that table now, while they kissed passionately, he imagined groping that round bum of hers whilst his free hand allowed him to explore around her body. "Wake up, wake up. arh this is not how my first meeting was suppose to play out, ugh"

Rashad had knocked out after that lethal bang to his nose, he slowly adjusted to his state and looked up at Naomi "Are you sure your suppose to be my probation officer?Or a next gyal that is just eager to be around my presences and is abit dipsy/."
"Im sure im your probation officer, Your presences is not that important to my life only vital to my work efic"

"Rahtid, so you aint from ends yeah?"
"Why do you say that?"
"Because you talk white." Studying communication Naomi learnt how comments like these could lead to further issue's within a person life, borders wouldn't be crossed life especially being black, well Mix raced in Rashad's case. "Im an educated girl, and if you think speaking the way i speak is quote on quoute white then you've got a problem, what is there to say a black girl cannot be educated and speak in the correct manor, in the correct term?"

Lost for words Rashad nodded his head feeling defeated, "Itye you win ."

"Not about winning." She retorted, "Here some more tissue again im so sorry for how this has started out."
In the process of Naomi passing over the tissue box Rashad used this opportunity to get back to his old tricks, once placed in his hand, he dropped it, a grin appeared on his face as he knew what he was up to, so did Naomi, even though she was a polite educated girl she knew how to cuss, being born and raised in Peckham Southlondon who wouldn't? Naomi and Rashad both starred at the tissue box on the floor until Naomi broke the silence "Arh could you get that for me?

"You think im dumb." she shortly chuckled knowing his motive before bending over and picking up the box of tissue's all the while Rashad eye's were glued on the bum Naomi was blessed with, she could feel his eye's burn into it and rolled her eye's She straightened herself up, her focus back on Rashad, "Are we okay to start now?"
"Do your ting" Her heels heels smacked the floor every time she took a step towards her chair, this wasn't her normal attire? A fitted body con skirt, shirt, blazer and heels that killed her whenever she took a step, Naomi was more of a high waist jeans girl or maybe a run down tracky, with some airs, but her intelligence taught her what was exceptable for her surroundings, if she wasn't as wise the company would use it as an excuse to fire her when in reality it was just her age, she wanted to thrive, she wanted to prove everybody in the company wrong, age was nothing but a number, sitting right infront of her way her was her to prove it, he looked like he would be a hard one to her but that never stopped her, it first crossed her mind when she read over his file, how could he have been so lethal at eleven? that much of a threat? Something must of happened for him to commit his first offence at that age but Society didn't look at him in the way she did, Naomi had a different perspective to most things and she wasn't going to base her relationship with Rashad on this piece of paper so it was caught as a surprise when Naomi began to rip it up. "I wanna help you, scrap probation officer i dont really like the sound of that."
Rashad smirked in his seat as he slouched back, his chin in his hand "Go on."
"But for starters, you need to stop looking at my bum."
"Who was looking at your bum?"

"Arh yeah can you get that for me." Naomi mimicked Rashad from before making him chuckle,

"I cant promise that, your a joker you know."
"I dont wanna be a joker. I wanna be the reason why you changed your life around i want to help you, in order to do that we need to address your problems. "
"What problems? This what i mean about you man."

"So you've been in and out of prison for the past ten years for nothing?"

A sign escaped his deep voice-box making Naomi sit up straighter.

" Itye, but let me state my rules." Sitting up in his chair the eye contact between Rashad and Naomi was not broken, but tight. "All of yous-"

"Who's yous?"

"Your mandem init."
"You referring to my colleague's?" Naomi found this amusing, if only it was that simple she wouldn't be under all the stress she was now. "Why you making? Like say you all dont Kotch together."
"Psttt," Came Naomi's response, "Their to old for me mate." it was made clear that the boundaries between meeting a new person was broken as Naomi began to speak in her normal tongue. "How old are you?"
"Do not worry, my age doesn't need to define me. As you were sayin"

"If any other girl spoke to me like that-."

"Im not any other girl, im not your friend either-"
"Yeah, i know your here to help me and all that bull, but in all reality my girl i dont need no help."
"Is that right?"
"All of yous are the same, you end up sending me back in pen anyways, so there is no point is there? But lemme lowe that chat, might keep you around, cah your a pretty brownin with a back,i like that."

So this is my new joints and i know what your thinking but i cant stay away from writing for time. i hope you like it, i think its better than on my grind idk, Vote and comment please, i hope the On my grind cycle wont be the same with this story sorry for any mistakes remember to vote and comment.