Chapter Fourteen

I woke the next morning to her back towards me, her braids on my chest and I  felt her knickers dangle at my feet making me chuckle on how i ripped them off, I  felt her move around then turned towards me, she was awake now. "What you sayin?"
"What you sayin." she smirked "Is that how you greet in the morning?"
"Itye, Morning Naomi"

"Morning Rashad." She smiled"Argh God, I didn't put my head scarf on last night."

"Cah you were too busy, putting all your work on me."
"Whatever," She rolled her eye's playfully

"Now you know why all the girls go mad for my dickstar?"
"Dickstar?
What's that"  She laughed

I laughed, The youngers leave a mark on me, maybe Milo's word is catching up ay?

"The youngers."I chuckled "This youte called Milo, he must of spit t bars  he said it everyone was parrin him, it was jokes"
"They see you as a big brother dont they"

"Mmm."
"That's why youve gotta change."
"Don't start that probation shit with me,not now"

"Rashad" she said sofltly

"Yeah?"

"What did last night mean to you?"
"How you mean?"
"Like was I just another beat or something?"

"Narh, You know that, Dun told you Im into you and there's no need to hide it."
"But like you just said Probation officer shit, Im always gonna have that in me, that mentality. I'd always be nagging you even if .... even if there was something more to this"

"Hear that."
"I mean we could never work right?"
"Thinking about it narh."

"I'd always be on your case and wont always agree with the stuff you do."
"My lifestyles  too hetic, you wouldnt like the amount of girls i chat to."
"That's why"
"That's why it could be."
"More of a" She said

"Friends with benefits" We  both said

"Can we even call it that though?" She asked "Im suppose to be your-"
"Probation officer with benefits" I Laughed "That sounds a bit bookey dont it."
"Thats true, I mean you are a good friend but we got conditions to this if we are gonna carry on like this"

"You start."
"No one can know" she said

"If I call you up, you gotta be ready."

She laughed a little before going on "Okay, um. I don't want this to effect ort personal like say if were talking to other people-"
"Yeah I hear that, don't want you getting jealous like last time"

" Um Whatever I  weren't jealous......but last one."
"Your always gonna be my way out" I told her "If like i need you, you need to be available cah you know them ones how I'd call you up and you just talk me out of things."
"Yeah" she said softly "Why were you so pissed off yesterday though?"
"Nuttin."
"Rashad" 

"Narh its itye."
"No, Rashad look at me. As you said, Im your way out. You can tell me, you know I wont tell anyone and besides, would you rather go out do something dumb end up in a cell for the night when you could of just told me and I could of gave you some advice?"

"She's back."
"Who?"
"The Marj,or should i even call her that?"
"When did she get back?" She asked seeming concerned. 

"You know you told me about feds coming, we must of all been trying get everything out the block now and then one of the youngers were like Reepz grab her, I thought it was just a nitty at the time but no, it was my mum tryna steal food, now she's at my yard with my family she's just gonna fuck them over, then Im gonna be there to pick up the pieces."
Naomi signed, "I think you should give her a chance."
"Give her a chance?" I repeated chuckling  "Im the way I am because of her, she made me this way. She fucked up my life, and i hate her, I hate her a much as as fed, hate her as much as paigon."