Chapter Twenty

I went to bail him out the next day, even though I  was so pissed off. "So dats it you just bail me out and no nuttin, no hug?"
"Shh, keep your voice down" I told him, these man were linked to my work uno, I walked on leaving him stilll talking behind me, until I got to my car.  "Just go!" I snapped turning around.

"Nay, Im sorry man. There was nothing I could do, I weren't gonna get to the airport."
"Are you sure there was nothing?"
"Yeah man feds-"
"Hmm how about not shotting it in the first place Rashad?I feel like nothing  I do is ever good for you Rashad, nothing. I try my hardest to keep you on the right path but you just throw it back in my face, and it doesn't help that we've got this thing going on."
"This thing going on is the reason im out, and im thankful real talk. Sorry I  stood you up B, that weren't my intentions, but lemme make it up to you-"
"No, I cant-"
"We can still go just changed the tickets ."

"I dont want to."He looked at me as if i was mad.

"C'mon, think about it you'llbe killing two birds with one stone, enjoyment and I'll be off roads "

"How do  I know it will be enjoyment though? We haven't even gone and your already doing things to piss me off-"
"yet? So still wanna go yeah?"
I looked at him, those eye's, those eye's were the reason why we were here today, but fuck it. "Yeah"  I never knew how much I'd regret saying that word, we really didn't know what awaited us when we got back.

Vote and comment please.