Chapter Sixteen.

"They weren't even uckers badders man."  Mayhem kissed his teeth.

"I know, waste of journey." I kissed my teeth as I was about to bill one, I was in the passenger seat, Natty, Khyz and and Swift at the back. "They just wanted to make snaps, to be like they were with us, I wanted to slap that white ting when she was like im not about that, lucy you are about it shutup"
"Lucy you know" I laughed 
"Was that even her name?" Swift asked.
"All white girls name to be honest." Khyz laughed.

"You man are racist." I laughed licking my rizla sealing it up. 

"Ay isn't that your probation officer." Mayhem said, I looked out the car window to see Naomi walking with this bre, dark skinned and that, dont recognize him from roads so that was a good thing for her but not for me, "Yeah it is." I said.

"Ooo, I  see what you mean about that back." Swift slurred.

"How you aint hit that yet Mr gyalis?"
"A bre dont need to tell if he's hit it or not mans a gentleman and dat."
"Bun that talk man" Mayhem laughed.

My sister called my crying over the phone at Nine O clock. I dint even need her to explain,I  just went over knowing what i was about to face. "I just woke up in the morning, and- and the four K wasgone."She cried,

"You told her where it was didn't you."
"I told her we were gonna use some of the money to- to get herto Rehab."
"You stupid, stupid girl."
"I sorry Shad." She cried.

"What have i told you?, Mum don't love us and that will never change.Why did you let her in for?"
"I just- I thought maybe this time might be diffrent.""

"Yeah just like the countless other times." I said standing up.
"Where you going?"
"Im going yard."
"What? She's gone now you can stay..."
"I live the Mayhem and Kamzi now Riell,"
"But we need you here Rashad." I hugged her tight and gave her a kiss on the top of her head as she cried, "Im always gonna be here for you, your my sister Im only couple flights up always gonna be in this block, but what you need to know is, I gotta do me, and Im not gonna bring trouble to your door, you picked her over me, now she's gone, but that aint my problem sis."
"Rashad no." I stuffed Thirty pounds in her in her pocket and left, I hated seeing her cry but i knew what i was doing,that  bitch can keep that 4k she'll oncome back again in another couple years and do the same thing, and Riell will forgive her again that's how it works.  

"We happen to believe that you little brother might be involved in some gang activity's"
"Gang activity, Yung Reepz? I mean Rashai?" I wanted tu burst out in laughter, you see this life aint just about weed money and all of that, so when Yung Reepz asked if i could come his parents evening it was nothing. The school were onto him especially as his mum hasn't been into many her being a junkie just like mine, i remember bringing my olders to my parents evening, its all part of the act to the school so they wouldn't start bringing social services around and that, "Narh narh he isnt init any of that on what I know, mum didn't raise us to do stuff like that."
"Speaking of your mum, she hasnt been in past meetings, why's that?"
"You know how singles mums are working to provide for her two sons."
Yung Reepz started to laugh. I looked at him, "Pack it in man."

"Well that will be all for today, remind your brother to read at least two chapters a day."
"That's Lszzzz miss." 

"What's Lszz? We dont chat like that, speak in a proper manner lil bro."He mouthed something to me, i was loving this, it was jokes, "I read wattpad books and that." He said

I laughed, this little batty man.
"Wattpad? What book's do you read on there then? I hope not those street ones they only-"
"On my grind." He said as we stood up ready to go,
"Lemme not lie when i was inside i used to read you know, Stefans a ghee, Tiana needs to ie though to be honest."
"I know she just killed Ezeriah like, dont do them tings." I guess we allowed ourselfs out cah nobody was really listening to his teacher anymore. 

"Glad that's over man, the shit you said." Yung Reepz said as we got in the car, "

"Had to play up to the act didn't I?" I laughed starting my engine, I took the spillf from my ear and and lit it up, "Where my dropping you front line?" I asked him

"Yeah" He nodded

"Good, get them sales done and den, come back to ours if your mum's playing up."

"Safe,"

"It's nuttin,"
"Its hot in here man."

"Ay Ay, dont you open up that window-"
"Dont you let out that antidote,
I forgot i forgot and dese times feds are hot"
"You know." My phone began  to ring, I couldnt get it so i told Yung Reepz too.

"Yo?......yeah b........Its Reepz what you talking bout" He put on a deep voice "Its reepz babes, what you want the D? What do you mean give the phone to Rashad?Who's Rashad?"
"Give it to" I laughed, He put the phone on my shoulder an i moved my ear closer

"Hello.....Rashad?"
"Yo?"
"What the fuck like One, why havet you been coming to your sessions again and two who was that?"

"Dont come with that Chat Naomi, You called me for a reason, you should know by now we do the talking after."
"How long you gonna be?"
"Ten minutes, dont fall asleep."

"I wont."

Locked.

Attitude problem I kissed my teeth moving the phone from my ear, "You need to introduce me to some girls you know,"
"Trust me not this one yg, this one will have you thinking bout manners at the end of the week and how you treat girls, have you regretting you sold a nitty shit."

"Rah" He laughed "Yeah lemme just stick to my Jam Jell secondary school girls."
"Bess" I laughed.

She always fall asleep after i beat, D get's her tired, probably after all that stunting she was doing, acting like she could take it but i knew it was too much for her. "Rashad? Whats the time?"  
"Now you decide to wake up."
"What isit?" She asked rubbing her eye's."
"Nearly Ten."
"Are you gonna stay the night?"
"You want me to?"
She nodded.

"That's weird though, what baout you and that dark skin bre?"
"What, huh? Oh, Shad, not now, I just dont want you to go." She gripped hold of me.

"What's the matter?" I asked her.

"My brother," She blurted out, "Fifteen years" A tear drop down her cheek,

"Big man ting?"
She nodded, "Well for once I can say, Im here for you init, I got you." I told her holding her tight through the covers, she rested her head in my chest, I listened to her cry, was good to know it was a two way thing now, she needed me and I needed her.