The real Chapter Thirty

In order for me to update after this one, chapters will need  25 votes. Also, to carry on with this story, I t would be appreciated if you could go back and vote on the ones you did not as the votes do not add up, which means your a catty because your still reading my chapters, don't fuck up the movement. (:

Months later.

"Yeah, I can get that to you later on today ghee." I say into my brick phone as I burped Mackenzie.
"Alright, say nothing. Inabit."
"Inabit ghee." I throw the phone on the sofa. Mackenzie-Tyler is four month now, he was discharged from hospital a month after Naomi left and ever since then its been me and him, you wouldn't of thought he was premature, I feed him good, SMA and that. I never thought, I'd be a single dad like, its kinda mad. My whole routine has changed, Ive moved init Naomi's with Mackenzie-Tyler because I didn't want him growing up on the block,the heart of it all. A lot of shit has change, and It will continue to but, change is good, especially when It involves Mackenzie-Tyler. After burping him he falls asleep so I put him in his car seat for when we were to leave. I grab my northface jacket and put it on, dig my feet into my Tn's tying them up tight, I fix the watch on my wrist and smooth down the waves on my hair, usually I would be out the door but I had to think about him,  my priority. His hat is already on so I do not have to worry about that, all I do is put on his little jacket and mittens so that he wouldn't end up scratching his face. When we finally got in the car after I made a series of bottles for him, he only started crying again. I moved my hand to the back rocking his carseat whilst driving, three months and one day yet this little nigga made hella noise. After about five minutes he settled down and I could focus on driving. "Nah, Nah I said I can get it to you now. Im on my way."
"I thought you said you had you youte?"
"Yeah business is still booming bruv."
"Aite, say nothing."
The phone call ended and I couldn't help but feel pissed off, word got out that I had a youte now so man thought that I automatically gone legit, nah bredda he's a little youte. None of this is hurting him, more like putting clothes on his back, that was one of he biggest misconceptions with niggas like me,  we don't do the things we do because we like, it is a way of life after all and you have to get used to it because its feeding the people you love. I park on somerleyton road and clock the customer. He bops over, looking around before he leans forward into my car window. "Whites yeah?"
"Yeah."
"But why do you need so much these days? You tryna start up a business or what? Because Im telling you know, whites aren't like small small weed, you can get years, Ive been doing this from day, I know how to move it, you dont "
"Nah bro, just- just feeding the bruddas."
"Better be, because even if you tried, it would flop, you could never run me and my bruddas out the game" I say pointing at the block from the window. "Nah man, that didn't even cross my mind."
I give him his stuff and his passes over his money. "Wait-" I tell him, counting the money "Yeah you can go, thought you try bump me."
"Nah its all there." He said walking backwards. BEEP, this dickehead. I laugh out as I watch the driver get angry and him walking off cussing. I get out the car and walk to the back opening the door so I could get Mackenzie out, I didn't like taking him to the bando, but money had to be made. "He's a little buffting, try know he's gonna get all the girls." Mayhem says rocking Mackenzie trying to get him to sleep. "Init." Kamzi added.
It was only us three in here, when I got in I told the majority to leave as I didn't want hella man smoking weed around Mackenzie. "So what you tryna do now?" Kamzi asked me.
"Count this, I only got up to six bills right about now, then we spilt it."
"Three ways?"
"Three was ghee." I nod "But have you seen that wad, there is more than six bills, more than."
"Let me count it, I got a B in maths"
"So why you in the trap bruv?" I laugh "If I got good GCSE, think I would be here."
"Word." Mayhem says
"That was it though, nah let me not lie  I got a C in history and C in English."
"Boi"
Mackenzie begins to moan, I try not to focus on that though, I just need to get this counted first.