Chapter Seventeen

Months later.

I've been dealing this girl for a while now, she's called Vanessa, she itye calm little lightie, not complaining, she's a uckers badders so thats good, very seen as Naomi dont like sucking dick.Yeah my deal is still on with her, our deal. Were both kinda playing with fire at the moment, she's chatting with this bre called  Remi but that weren't nuttin, nuttin on what we shared I guess man like Femi  I mean Remi cant hit  it as good as I do, cah she's always coming back, to think about it, what's this under my leg, her bra. I chuckled getting out of bed the vivid saucy  images of  me and her last night  my teeth dug into my soft lip reminiscing of the  explicit sexual scene that went down, A week apart definitely allowed us to ease some of the sexual tension that had grown between us. To think about it I never use to mix african girls you know, I thought as I took out some left over Chinese from the fridge, but I swear their the best. "Why you man still asleep!" I shouted from the kitchen

"Shutup bruv my heads banging." Mayhem rubbed his eye's walking into the kitchen with his boxers on

"Ay can you put this material container In the microwave?" I asked him
"Wah?"
"Can you put-"
"I heard what you said, Im just- Im waved still, your gonna have to make my sales for me."
"A nigga gets half doe." I told him
"Yeah yeah." He said putting his hand to his forehead sitting on the kitchen table "Dese are the times i wish i never moved out my mummy's"

"Awww"" I laughed

. I took out my phone to holla my man Siri, see what he was saying.

"Ayoo Siri, can you put the Chinese material ting in the microwave."
"I didnt quite catch that" Siri replied

"Your fucking useless mate." 

"I''ll pretend I didnt hear that."

"I said bruv can you put that Chinese material thing in the microwave?"

"Here's what I  found on, can you put that time material thing in the microwave"

"Arh bun you man"
"I couldn't fine barney in your contacts, to whom should i send it?"
"Did I  say barney or did I say bun? Really nigga?"  I said putting my phone down.I took the rice out and put it on a plate, and in the microwave.  "You got mersh on you?"Kamzi asked walked into the kitchen whilst he rubbed his eye, "Yeah but its mines, gonna bun it after I eat."
He kissed his teeth.

"Last night must of been a shutdown you man look like Zombies." I say stopping the timer and taking my food, out, I grabbed a spoon at slouched back onto the counter beginning to eat it. "It was man."
"These yatts must of thought we were dumb, these two  girls yeah, they were like are trains on strike and Im broke and we aint from round these ends were from bush init they were like can we come back to your obviously we were like yeah, one had these big lips, I was imagining that on D by the minute bruv and I was waved, anyways we got in the cab now one was like arh um, I  need to go home my marj is waiting  for me, I was like say nuttin, She was like can you get us a cab, I was thinking? Bitch what? they try bump us for money for a cab I was like narh not having it, you might as well cut, so I made the cab man pull over and drop them to one side, Gyal these days are dumb, Im from the fucking brixs don't know what fool fool guy your tryna take me for."

I chuckled gulping down more rice.
"What did you do all night?"
"Nuttin much init."
"Cosy night in with the Mrs ay."
"Vanessa aint my Mrs, just a gyal im dealing, don't say that around her, she's gonna start getting ideas"
"What did you do stay under the covers and that" Kamzi laughed "Watching netflixs?"
"Yeah that exactly." Little did they know, the shit that went down.

By three O clock I was done with all  sales, and decided to go check for my sister and the boys, we lived in the same block, it was hard to miss her but still, I  wanted to make an effort.  And imagine  I never thought I'd see my sister and Naomi sitting down on the kitchen table talking I was baffled. "There you are," Naomi smiled, she was dressed in a black cami dress with white shell toes, that cami dress were doing bits for her bum uno. "Im baffled. Im confused."
"You didn't tell me about your new address, so i didn't know where to go for our home visit."
"But-you were there las-"
She mouthed me to be quiet. I chuckled.

"I'll give you lot time to do your meeting things."
"Where's Mali and Jace?"
"Just about to pick them up, it was nice meeting you though Naomi,"
"You too" Naomi smiled,  Riell smiled at me faintly before she left, alot of smiling going on hmm.

"What was that about?" 

"What?" Ria asked,

"What were you talking about with her?"
"Stays between me and your sister init."

"Hmm.... You know you left my bra at your yard."
"I know." She rolled her eye's "Not even wearing one now, not really suppose to with cami dresses."
"Your not wearing a bra?" I licked my lips moving closer.
"Rashad no" She laughed standing, She leaned back on the table as i made my way closer to her, i eventually grabbed hold of her waist, making her look at me a certain way, I picked her up and sat her on the table, her hands around her my neck and i went in for them lips. "Mmm" she slightly moaned as we kissed, "Ra-" I didn't let her speak, sliding my tongue back in, "I Remember when we used to talk."She said breathlessly between a pause. "How you mean."
"Like talk, Our talks remember, we would get through a lot of shit, alot of emotions."
"I'd rather do the talking later." I said my hands still roaming around her body, she held them, and they linked "Lets Talk." She said jumping off the table only for me to catch her and sit her on swiftly, abruptly  the counter, She laughed "Oh my god."

"Count yourself lucky, I dont catt for girls pussy like this you know."

"Rashad" She dug her head into my chest laughing.

"One thing, How could you forget where the yard was?"
"Becaue you, Got me drunk and it was in the same block so...."

"Naomi lemme take you away." I said randomly.

"What?"

"Let me take you somewhere, that we dont have to hide,  just me and you for a good bit."

"Ion know I mean...... you paying?"

I chuckled, Naomi was gonna know.