Chapter Nine

He keeps airing my calls and he hasnt been to any meetings for two weeks . A whole Two weeks.  I could really reffer him prison as it was breaking his bail conditions but I wasn't gonna do that. I sat in this meeting bitingmy tongue, rolling my eye's as my colleges spoke about Rashads progress, the police wanted a report on him and some others too, see how they were and if they needed to be back. They think they know him, all these dumb remarks on ways how he 'stays out of trouble'and how the company is doing him well, only im doing him well,about company?  Ive been told that my facial expression told it all so I knew Tracey would be quick to question me something  "Im sorry but is there something wrong Naomi?"
"I think your getting it all wrong. Rashad's not like that, he hardly does those things anymore, whatever he might do that Im not aware of will probably be to provide for his family not for a gang  so maybe instead of focusing on his past find out what the real aspects are that slow him down in life than just mark him down as the problem, one being unemployment?"

"I cant help but see youv'e made a connection with this young man"
"Hardly." I lie, they looked at me as if i was lying I needed to say something to get them stop staring"He hardly comes to his meetings."

"So youve been lying about his attendance?"

"I think to much personal feelings have gotten into this equation, from now own Janna i think you should be in charge of Rashad Williams."
"What? I mean No, he hasn't attended to one but thats it, Janna cant get to him like I can, I  know how to work with him, we've grown into techniques, you cant just-"
"Are you saying that i cant domy job properly?" Janna asked

"Im not saying that, its just-"
"I think your forgetting that you are a trainee,some of us have been here for years! We know what we are doing."
I got up and left from the meeting, feeling ambushed. Their only hating on me as they know, Im right and im the most pretty's bitch there  uno in there, full of old hags. Once  got into my car I found myself dialing his number, as usual, he didn't pick up so I decided to leave him a voice mail  "Rashad, I just spent a good Twenty minutes arguing to keep you as they feel im getting too attached and not doing my job right and wanna sponge you off onto the lady across my room, the one with the Long droopy breast.  I know your angry at  me but please just call me back,  need to know you are ok."

I began to drive, I was going to meet Kayla, until a message popped up on my phone.

meet me in brockwell park

I smiled, turning a corner.

I knew what spot he'd be at, he was hunched over a tree smoking, I wanted to go on a rant but I left it. I  walked over swiftly, not saying a word, I sat in front of him, on the dry grass, the weed filling my senses but I weren't complaining. "You alright?" he asked me

I nodded "What about you?"
"Casj, nuttin big."
"Two weeks seems like a long time being  away from you, why have you not been attending you meetings?"

"Been busy, you know me.Nothing for you to worry about."
"No, it was just the way you left it. You was angry at me because of this." I said looking down at his leg, I pulled it up a little bit to see it was still there  "I think you've learnt your  lesson?"
"You think so?" he chuckled 

"I think so" I nodded smiling, he paused looking at, like he was taking in all of me,every part i dont  know how to explain it, "Your a beautiful girl you know."

"So maybe we could go back to the station and i can tell them to take it off for you."

"Did you not here what i said?"
"I did, just choosing to ignore it."
"Because-were crossing boundaries were not even suppose to be this close."

He took my hand chuckling, whenever he touched me he sent sparks through my body, there is just something about him. " These past two weeks I've  just found myself thinking bout you, got me moving sarft."
"Thinking about the targets I set you-"
He chuckled "Stop tryna mash up fate, let it b."
"Whats fate?"

"You init," He said looking at me before swiping his tongue against his lips "your fate in my life. Cah if it werent for you I would of been in prison right about now, and you don't even know how you help me"
"What happened?" 
"A drop was organised.I was gonna do, for Eight K but i didn't "
"Im so proud of you"

"The man, i was offered  Eight K for was my dad."
"I thought-"
"My real dad. Seeing him pissed me off Nay you dont understand."
"What was he saying?"
"Just a load of shit you know how they be.So anyways now.I told him i werent gonna dead him, but i wanted Eight K"
"Rashad!"
I hit him in the chest

"Gave four to my sister even though she's not gonna use it thinks its dodgy, Four for me, the fool had some lurking around,so now he's gotta cut from these ends, before some catches lacking and really kills him."
"Dont you wanna give him a chance."
"Nope"

"Not even-"
"Nope."

"Okay, not gonna argue with you. Look where that got me last time."
He was doing it again, staring at  me with lustful eye's.

"Stop your making me feel uncomfortable"
"How you not got a man?"
"Who says I dont?" I then burst out laughing confining I didn't.

"Dont do that, was thinking i had to catch couple man Lacking and tings."
"You should stop chatting about me like im your girl, people are gonna start thinking things."
"Let people think."
"I could lose my job."
"And then you'll get another one.You worry to much, just let me kiss them lips once more."
His soft lips crashed into mine, and i couldn't say no, I loved it. 

Vote and comment please x