Chapter 6.

"Why you putting in bare effort if your Only going to Uni?" I was laying on my sisters bed as a sleeping Jace laid on top of me, she was in the mirror doing whatever to her face. What I wanted to know was why was she acting like she was going to a next rave, if I could have it my way the only thing she would have on her face was coco butter. "I wanna look nice though. You know make a good impression for my first day."
"Who you tryna impress? What man go there?"
"Chill Shad, Chill" she laughed "Sometimes i think you forget im not a baby."
"You were one when you got pregnant with Malachi though at fourteen how am i not suppose to baby you"

"They'll be no getting pregnant for a long while, a long long while. Uni is my way to prove everyone wrong, that im not just a young mum."

"Thats what i like to hear."

"Thanks  again for looking after the boys for me."

"Dont chat like say it aint my duty,
when you garn be back though, i'm due to link one ting-"

She shook her head laughing "I knew there was a catch, well according to my timetable my last lecture will be at Three so around Three thirty maybe?"
"Itye, we'll come pick you up yeah. Make sure you dont get into the wrong crowd, chatting to no mandem and that"
She rolled her eye's playfull before putting her  books  and stationary's back in her bag "Okay, well see you guys later, Mali is down stairs watching Tv right?"

"I thought he was playing outside?"
She looked at me strangely making me laugh "Don't scare me like that!" She hit me in the chest making Jace shudder in his sleep "Mind my nephew Uno" she kissed him on the cheek rolled her eye's at me once more and left.I slowly took Jace off me and put the cover over him. The doorbell ringing caught me by surprise, i was gonna use this opportunity to bun, Mali watching Tv and Jace asleep. I put the spliff behind my ear, jogged down the flight of stairs to attend to it, but my man got there before me. "Malachi what have i told you bout opening the door to pe-" As i opened the door wider, i caught a glimpse of her standing there. "Hiya." she said brightly before stepping in.

"Home  visit yeah you didnt tell me you was gonna gimmie on of these."

"Well it's protocol got your address off the computer at work, not suppose to holla before i come you know? Its suppose to be an out of the blue ting so i can catch you in the act Ay?"

**

Rashad watched as Naomi took a liking to his nephews. In a way he craved for her attention, which was odd. He 'hated' all his past probation officers but this one was something special, nobody ever took the time to see through him, see through what media portrayed, what the roads do to. Rashad's light brown eye's followed Naomi as she carefully explained the task she set up for Malachi and Jace, she loved children, he was slowly growing fond of this girl and he didn't exactly mind it. A buzzing sensation played out on what Rashad called his trap, a small phone which carried so much information and importance, despite the back being broken and supported by and elastic band. The buzzing sensation created suspense, as they all sat around the kicthen table Naomi busy occupying the two adorable boys she grown to like within a couple minutes, she slowly tilted her head up, her dark brown eye's darted into Rashad's, "Here goes Probation officer mode, dont look at me like that."
"I don't wanna be like this with you though" Naomi retorted over the highly annoying sound that became frequent."But i don't want to do this though, you just push me, are you seriously gonna answer that?"

"How else am i gonna make my money?"

"What's the point me being here?" Naomi felt her work was becoming in vain, as much as she took a liking to Rashad and their way of work she wouldnt be taken for a fool. "Yo?" Rashad spoke into the phone pushing Naomi's buttons by the minute "Forreal Rashad?" she gritted through her teeth, slowly moving the phone away from his ear he signed hard deeply through his nose before straightening up and facing Naomi across the table who was now stood up. The bickering and laughter of Malachi and Jace still consisted "Ay you man. Give me and Naomi a second for a minute." he said looking at Malachi and Jace, a small frown curled up on their lips"Just for a minute, i swear Star wars rebels are playing in the livngroom" Like the wind,they swished past Rashad and Naomi leaving a tense moment for the two, being alone and no need to front "Hol on Hol on, I'll call you back yeah, and dont bell me on my 079 if you cant get hold of me, i'll remember"
"No you wont!" Naomi exclaimed, "Am i a prick?A joke?"
"Why you acting up for?"

"You dont scare me"

"Am i trying to though?"

Abruptly and Fast Naomi grabbed the phone out of Rashad's hand leaving a cheeky grin on her face. She leaned back onto the kitchen island , proud of her quick and swift encounter ,going through the phone, deleting every single nitty as Rashad's scorching brown eyes burnt through hers, if this was any other girl he thought, he would of smacked her over but she still had connections with fed. "Give me the Phone." Rashad stated firmly,she shrugged carelessly still going through the phone "I don't know. One here say's he wants sticky- Sticky haze? What do you say I drop this probation ting, and become a proper road girl."
"Shutup."
"You know like the ones you see on Top boy?"
"Give me the fucking Phone"
"You- dont-scare-me, not like you do others. Im here to stay whether you like it or not. And as long as im here this aint."

"I dare you bad girl, i dare you"
"Come then, what you gonna do?"

Letting the tap run Naomi turned around to a now impatient, unpredictable Rashad she wore a devilish grin on her face, which enticed him on what she was going to do next. She felt as if Rashad was too close for comfort, "You like this don't you?" Rashad smirked "You like me being near you, close" he said the last bit moving a strand of her from her face to the back of her ear "No i don't"

Or did she, Maybe?

A smile curled up on his his lips, he loved playing mind games, especially with Naomi, but now at this moment of time this wasn't a time of joking, using his charming looks to get what he wanted and it was working, Naomi didn't like the fact that Rashad's facial expression was serious but still hinted an element of amusement, as if he was laughing at her expense which pissed Naomi off. "Isit that you don't have to baby me no more?That i don't need your help and i cant be arsed for them stupid session, I aint been spending that much time with you, its clearly bothering you."

"All of what you said is a load of bullshit, you know it too, Just let me go."
"This is what im saying; you love hype, why your raising your voice you and your little tantrums"

"Little tantrums, you go on like your my man?" As Rashad's grip tightened Naomi tried to act like it didn't hurt, but it did. "Your hurting me now." Naomi breathed out

"Who told you to act like the bad girl?"

"MOVE!" she shouted

"Who the fuck you raising your voice to Naomi? Get your shit together."

With all her force Naomi pushed Rashad back, only for both of them to stumble back onto the table, Rashad's hands snaked around her waist,hoping that his grip would loosen Naomi tugged at his hand continuously but there was no point. Rashad felt Naomi's hot breathe against him, in sync they slowly made their way to each others lips, they locked their lips together sealing a kiss, at first the kiss was small but then it grew bigger,deeper this time as warm fingers roamed around Naomi's body.He planted small kisses on her neck slowly allowing her to relax, warm up to him, until she pulled away, a type of brightness in her eye's "Im not dumb Rashad" With that, she threw the phone on the floor stamping on it with a smirk on her face making sure every tiny piece was broken "See you tomorrow, three o clock the usual time."

Leaving Rashad stunned Naomi didn't know what effect she just left on him, little did she know that not any girl could do him like that, He was catching feelings.

Please remember to vote and comment guys!

Sorry for any mistakes.