Chapter Ten.

Today has been mad. When Naomi told me she set up a meeting with the mother of the bre i killed, I I wanted to kill her. But Mrs Obayena  insisted,and after that meeting her I know I dont wanna drop another body. I feel like she had been so graceful towards me, I  told her my story and she just treated me with love and that's foreign to me, I killed her son? So why was she comforting me? I made a vow to myself not to drop a body unnecessarily, Im not gonna be the problem our community see's almost everyday,even though her son was a paigon,  she probably wouldn't of known but I left her to think he was an angel. Her last words to me was "too keep safe," and not to let that girl go"  meaning Naomi, God sent her down from heaven to me uno. I know that for fact. She's helped me so much I swear, im sure if it weren't for her I  wouldn't of lasted  a week on roads when I got out and I know she does things to piss me off, but at the end of the day, it benefits me. "That was really good." Naomi said, as she picked up some papers from her desk " I know, Thankyou and dat." I told her, standing up creeping up on her from behind, I knew she liked it. "You cant, im at work- your suppose-."
"Dont move like this just the other day-"
"Well just the other day I was clearly mad. I dont know what ive been doing, its stupid, it cant happen I  wont allow it to happen." I rubbed at that round bum at her from the back thinking that she would calm down but no, she pushed me back. "Ite say nuttin."
"Rashad its not that i dont wanna be-"
"You playing with me, and i dont like that. You know me. Reepz,  no girl can play with me, mess me up like that, confuse me,I  play with the gyaldem, but its like your doing all the playing and I dont like that, i aint a sarft boy-"

"You started it when you kissed me!"
"We back in primary now?" I kissed my teeth before leaving, dont know why I was wasting my time there anyway, ive got hella sales to make. 

I  reached yard at One. I remember my sister saying the boys were at their sideman dad's for the night and that she was garn be at one of her Girlies house, but i knew she was out raving.  She left me some rice and chicken in the microwave though so i werent complaining. I couldnt help but think about Samantha , tongue does wonders, I  called her and she was over here within thirty minutes,  Sketty sam.

I hate when bitches think they can lie ontop of you in the morning after you finish, beating/heads  that whole malarkey, cah true say Sam was getting a bit tooo comfortable. "Move man."I  pushed her off,causing her to moan, "Shut you mouth, its One pm, why you making noise? I dont let a bitch stay past nine after the night before unless she is getting sloppy for her breakfast." 

she kissed her teeth rolling off the bed.

"Where's my jeans?" 

"I threw them somewhere when we were beating init."
"Yeah I  know that" she said sarcastically.

"Your looking to receive a bang."  

"Im sorry," she said

"Manners i like that." I told her getting out of bed, I  grabbed my phone and when onto my snapnchat taking a quick one for all the horny gyaldem, dun told you Im the gyaldem glucose.

"Rashad, could you give me a lift home?"
"Give you  a lift where? Come again, On my dick?  Did you say?Come off that chat. You'll be lucky to catch the P5 to take you back to stockwell."
She rolled her eye's leaving my room, I followed after her. I opened the door for her to see Naomi standing there about to knock on the door, I smirked. "Inabit babes." I told Sam snaking my hands around her waist, she was surprised but played along, I could see Naomi growing jealous by the minute. I lips Sam, Prolonging the ting, I knew what i was doing. Once i pulled away Sam smiled "Call me yeah."
"I will b."

Sam gave Naomi a dirty look before walking past her so did Naomi, "As one goes the other comes in" I said as Naomi walked in, I knew this would get to her

 "Im not one of your dirty skets about, too bright."

"Someones jealous weren't it just yesterday you were chatting the most to man?"
"I knew i shouldn't of- This is what happens when."
"What when I do this-" I kissed her softly, holding the back of her head gently she slowly closed her eye' kissing me back, I  know she loves it but she just thinks too much, thats why she pulled away. "This is what im talking about!" she yelled

"Why you shouting man relax."
"Why you doing this to me?"
I smirked, "What?"
"Making me... Making me.... Making me fall in love with you"
Whoa, I weren't expecting that.

"See this is what i mean. I should of just kept my mouth shut. Im your probabtion officer and your a client, it shouldnt be this way, Im- Im gonna go."

"Narh dont go." I pulled her back by the arm for her to land close into my reach.

"We cant do this." She said looking into my eye's.

"Why not? You want it, and  I know I do, so whats stopping us?"
"It-"
"Shh. Tark to much, that's your problem, just let it be yeah, let it be"
She did, and allowed me to take me up to my bedroom.