Chapter Twenty Eight: Our boy

Long Chap so get your munchies and that💪🏾🍕🍟🍰🍩🍪
Or your pint a largaaa🍺🍺🍻
Hope you Henjoy this chap😊

"For the last time Rashad. Stop calling." I said before cutting off the phone.

I was going to go through with it and that was final despite the many delays. And once I did Remi would leave me alone and I could tell him the truth. Im not going to lie and say that the thought of Rashad telling the police about what really happened added to my dismay and put me on edge at all times, however the sight of him scares me more than facing a life sentence in prison. Throughout the past month  since it  happened I have learnt how to make out like everything was okay, under control and  I can truly say I am getting better. The fake smiles, and fake laughter. All of that was going to be put to work today at Kayla's barbeque. It was hot for November, which was peculiar so the thought of a barbeque seemed ideal. Well, to her and the rest of my group of friends it did, but not for me. I couldn't complain though, I was grateful that she had taken me in and allowed me to live with her and her family, so I was just going to have to get on with it. I was dressed in a black bodycon dress which showed my small baby bump grabbing the attention of everyone. I had my real hair out which had grown whilst the time it was in weave, so it stayed up in a bun, some loose curls at the back sprung out seen as after I did condition it I didn't dry it or anything.  I didn't bother with any makeup not even my eyebrows as they were shaped to perfection just some Vaseline on lips and some remy eyelashes on.  I stayed up in the room me and Kayla shared hearing people arrive from downstairs, I knew it was only a matter of time until her or Asia was going to come up and tell me to stop being antisocial and come down to the garden. They were probably the only two friends who had seen my belly, other than that no one else has and even  though it was still small I knew the smallest things made the biggest impact. As I was about to go downstairs then, he appeared. Leaning on the white dressing table, a smug look on his face, scaring me to death. "Didn't I tell you Naomi?"
"Its going to happen in a couple days."
"It better." He gritted through his teeth before making another rapid move. "Because if you don't."
"I know  what you said. Your going to hurt Rashad."
"Im gonna kill him. Not just hurt him. And that goes for any other bre that tries it on with you, Im not going to let you live your life, not after what you did to me." With that, he slowly begun to tug at his hat.
"I don't want to see it." I mumbled "Please don't make me see it, I don't want too."
My heart began to pound against my chest, I was panicked. I didn't want him to take off his hat, so I could see what I did to him that night but he did it anyway. I was met by the damage I did that night, I could see his pink flesh, his head back spilt and blood oozed from it. I instantly tried to make it better.  My hands over his head, blood covering my hands. "See what you did." He tells me.

"See what you did to me. See why I can never let you live your life in one peace."
I could taste the  salty tears on my tongue. I needed to stop crying, people were going to think something was wrong. As I held onto him more, the blood leakage became more reminding me of the amount I had on  my clothes that night. Then the door opened. "Remi, Remi hide. Hide!" I hissed.

"Remi?" Kayla was startled. She held a confused expression on her face, I cant believe she had just seen that. "Remi, you need to go." I snapped "They cant know your here."
"Naomi, your scaring me now."
"Nay! Have you got more eyelashes?" Asia beamed into the room
"She's talking to Remi." Kayla looked at me "Asia." Kayla hissed
"Remi, Im sorry. Im sorry, Im sorry."
"Nay?" Asia looked at me through squinted eyes.
"You two, You need to help me, wash the blood off. Help."

I begin to rub my hands away on a towel. "What blood? Naomi, there is no blood." Kayla tells me, but they both are moving dumb, their not seeing what Im seeing for sure. There is blood everywhere and Remi's there, oh he's gone now.  "You need some parecetomal"