Chapter Seven: Publicity Stunt

"Jade, wake up." I heard as I was shaken awake by Harry.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"We have to get up, were going out." He stated.

"What do you mean, we have to?" I asked, blinking the sleep out of my eyes.

"Management called, they've set up a publicity stunt for us, we have to go out." He explained.

I looked up at him, realising that his face was inches from mine as I flinched slightly and he awkwardly moved away.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get so close," he said.

"It's okay, I just wasn't expecting you to be so close." I laughed.

"Okay, well come on, we've got to go so get up." He demanded, before leaving me to get ready.

I sighed, getting up and getting dressed, brushing my teeth and hair and putting my usual makeup on before I exited my bedroom to greet Harry.

"I'm ready." I informed him.

"Okay, come on then." He sighed, seeming slightly off.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I got a call this morning saying-" he interrupted himself, turning to look at me as he hesitated.

"Saying what?" I questioned.

"Nothing, I'll tell you later." He smiled, putting on his usual brown boots, picking up his keys and phone and exiting the house as I did the same.

"Don't you think you should tell me now if it's involving me?" I pressed.

"I'll tell you later, we need to go out right now." He told me.

"Can you at least tell me what it's about?" I sighed, getting into the passenger side of the car as he got into the drivers side.

"Tour." He stated, simply.

"Okay, where are we going?" I sighed.

"Were going to the park, management said there's a lot of publicity around there at the minute." He sighed.

"Remember what I told you?" He asked, setting off.

"Ignore them, keep my head down and stay close to you." I said, repeating what he had kept telling me.

"Exactly, your picking this up quickly." He complimented.

"Thanks, I think so too." I joked and he laughed.

Once we arrived at the park, I looked around seeing a lot of paparazzi around and what seemed to be a lot of fans.

"Harry, this isn't going to work. I'll end up stood on my own because of the amount of fans that will want to see you." I said, nervously and he got out of the car, coming around to the passenger side of the car and opening the door.

"I'll keep hold of your hand the entire time, if you feel like your hand is slipping, grab my hand with two of your hands and then I'll know that your hand is slipping." He said, reassuringly.

"Okay, got it." I said and he smiled, locking his car as he led me into the park.

Screams and shouts from the fans and the paparazzi begun soon after we entered the park as we were met by paddy.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked him and he laughed.

"It seems not love." He smiled, leading us through the small crowd of people.

Jade, how are you coping with the hate?

Why did management release a statement about your relationship?