Chapter 44 ~ Baking and Realisations.

Jade's P.O.V.

"Get up, get up!" Harry exclaimed, waking me up.

"What's going on?" I asked, sitting up in bed as he jumped on the bed, sitting in front of me and bouncing up and down.

"Your getting up, that's what." He laughed, with a smile.

"Why? I hadn't finished sleeping." I mumbled as I rested my head back onto my pillow, but he only continued to bounce on the bed.

"We need to spend some time together and I've got just the thing." He explained, laying down beside me.

"What's that?" I muttered as his face rested close to mine, his left dimple showing as he grinned.

"Baking." He answered, simply.

"Baking?" I asked, with an unamused tone of voice.

"What's wrong with baking?"

"Nothing, but I'm not very good at it." I admitted.

"Baby," He cooed.

"Your with me, I don't care if you make a mess of baking, we're doing it, now come on." He chuckled, sitting up and tugging me upwards.

"Harry, your saying that to persuade me to bake with you." I laughed, following him into the kitchen.

"No I'm not, I mean it, you can be yourself around me and I can teach you. I used to work in a bakery." He said, with a soft smile.

"I know you did, you tell me quite often." I laughed as he pulled ingredients from the cupboards and the fridge.

I watched as Harry set everything up, before he started to put the ingredients into a bowl, mixing them together.

"Can you help me put some flour in?" He asked, mixing the ingredients.

"Yeah." I smiled, pouring some flour in before getting some onto my hands.

Harry didn't notice as he continued to mix, his dark grey jogging bottoms clinging onto his hips as I thought of where I could imprint the flour onto him.

"And a bit more?" He asked, smiling at me as I nodded before pouring some more flour in, pressing my other hand to his bum subtly.

"Cheeky," he commented as I giggled in response, trying to contain my laughter for as long as I could before he realised.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, an amused smile on his lips.

"Oh, nothing." I replied, jokingly.

He eyed me suspiciously, turning his head to look at the back of his jogging bottoms.

"Did you put flour on my bum?" He asked as I burst out laughing.

"You did! Look at that hand print!" He exclaimed, a smirk on his lips.

"I'll let that one slide." He added, but I could tell from the look on his face that he was thinking of a way to do the same to me.

I watched him as he mixed the ingredients before handing it to me.

"Can you take over now?" He asked.

"Yeah, okay." I agreed, mixing the ingredients as he grabbed the butter.

Instead of putting it into the bowl, he flicked it as a dollop of it landed on your shoulder.

"Oh, sorry Jade, didn't mean to do that." He smirked, letting out a small giggle.

"You did that on purpose." I replied, continuing to mix the ingredients.