Chapter 18 ~ Date

Harry's P.O.V:

"Me and Jade are having a date, so could you please go out somewhere for a while?" I asked the boys, setting up the table by placing the plates and cutlery onto it.

"Your telling us last minute?" Niall complained.

"You don't need a date, you've been together for ages." He groaned and I managed to smile at him.

"Niall, please?" I asked him as Liam tugged at his arm.

"Come on, we'll go out to a restaurant or something." He suggested and Niall sighed.

"What about me?" Louis chipped in, entering the room.

"You can come too." Liam smiled.

"I love food, but I want to stay in today." Niall said.

"Niall, come on, give them some space." Liam pressed.

"I'm going outside because I'm bored, come out when you've finished being stubborn." Louis huffed, before leaving the tour bus.

Niall looked at me, eyeing me suspiciously and my breath hitched, my thoughts going to the thought of the boys finding out about us originally having a false start.

"You know, you never talked about her before and now your suddenly bringing her on tour and claiming you love her, like, what's your deal?" Niall snapped and I looked at him in shock.

"Niall!" Liam exclaimed.

"No, it's okay Liam." I spoke up as both boys turned to look at me.

"I know I didn't speak about her before and I should have done because your my best friends, but I wanted to protect her." I defended, feeling guilty for not being honest with them.

"But you didn't need to protect her from us." he argued.

"I did. She finds the whole fame side of things overwhelming and she's still struggling, so I didn't want to introduce her to you all yet and it happened to be a year." I said.

"Yeah, I understand that. Niall, you have to try and understand that he wanted to tell us." Liam added.

"Something doesn't add up, here." Niall commented, suspiciously.

"Niall, come on. Your being ridiculous, he wouldn't lie to us." Liam defended and he scoffed.

"He keeps things from us, how are we supposed know if he's not hiding something else?" He shouted and Liam sighed.

"Niall, I'm sure he's not, okay? Drop it." He replied.

"Go on then harry, what else are you hiding?" Niall asked, narrowing his eyes in my direction as Liam looked at me too.

"Nothing." I said, my voice becoming shaky as I tried to keep my feelings inside.

I knew I was in too deep and that telling the boys now could cause them to fall out with me, which I didn't want.

"There's your answer, now come on." Liam said, before pulling Niall out of the tour bus as they left.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down as I thought about how close I was to them finding out.

I didn't want to loose my best friends, they're my boys.

"Hey." I heard Jade say as she entered the room.

"Hi." I said, running a hand through my hair and letting out a shaky breath as I pulled the food I had cooked out of the oven, just in time before it would burn.

"Are you alright?" She asked concerned from behind me and I served up the food onto the plates, before I turned around and handed it to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled, deciding not to mention the argument I had with Niall.