Chapter Eight: Tour

I'm so excited for this book, I have many more ideas for it and I will be trying to put more detail into the chapters for you <3

I also have a plot twist coming up later on in the book which I hope you will all enjoy xx

~~~~~~~~~
"Are you ready?" Harry asked as I finished packing for tour.

"Yeah I'm ready." I replied as Harry took my case from me.

Over the past few days I had really felt a connection with Harry and a strong friendship was growing which I was really pleased with. It makes me feel like this year will be a good one and it makes me think positive.

"Come on Jade, stop daydreaming." Harry laughed, taking my attention away from my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I said, blushing.

"It's alright love, come on, we need to go." He smiled as he took both of our cases to the car which was waiting to take us to the airport.

He lifted the cases into the car, coming back to lock the door before we both made our way towards the car.

"Good morning Harry and to you too Jade." the driver said, smiling warmly towards us.

"Good morning sir." Harry greeted, shaking his hand as we got into the car.

"I will be your driver for today. So, how's the relationship going?" He asked Harry with a smirk as he began the drive to the airport.

I was slightly surprised, before remembering that he wouldn't know that this was a set up because management wanted it to be a secret from everyone, even the boys.

"It's going great, were doing well." Harry said.

"That's great, how are you finding life in the spot light Jade?" He asked.

"It's alright, but overwhelming." I answered, honestly.

"Yeah it can be like that, I remember when I first got called to drive the boys to their first award show and they were a bundle of nerves," he laughed.

"But now they're coping really well and I'm sure you will be the same in a few years time." He said.

"Yeah, hopefully." I said, wondering where I could be in a few years.

I probably wouldn't be by Harry's side and I'd probably be on my own again as I have been for most of the time for the past few years.

Soon enough, the driver was pulling into the drop off point at the airport as we exited the car and I scanned the crowd for any paparazzi.

"Jade, we will miss our flight if you keep zoning out." Harry chuckled from behind me as I made note to myself that there weren't many paparazzi around.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit nervous." I chuckled and the driver smiled.

"You two make a lovely couple, good luck in the future." The driver said, shaking Harry's hand.

"Thank you sir, you too." He smiled at him before taking my hand as we pulled our cases along into the airport.

Flashes of cameras went off as the few paparazzi that were there took pictures, but they were soon gone as we entered the airport which they weren't allowed into.

"Here we are, check in." Harry stated, pulling me along to the front of the queue.

"Harry we can't just queue jump." I told him.

"Were not, were flying on a private jet." He told me and my eyes widened.

"Really? Aren't we flying with the others?" I asked and he shook his head, handing our passports to the woman at the check in desk as we arrived.