Chapter 36 ~ Realisations

I'm so sorry for not updating on time, but my phone broke and I've had to wait for a new one. I'm so sorry everyone, please don't stop reading. I love you all so much and I've missed updating for you all :( xx

>>>>
Jade's P.O.V.

I flinched, waking up to the sound of banging.

Startled, I sat up in bed, listening out as I heard clattering, the loud noises causing me to wince.

Getting out of bed, I headed out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, where the noise was coming from, only to see Harry dressed simply in his boxers as he attempted to pick up two pans.

"Harry?" I asked and he looked up.

"Hey you." He smiled, placing a pan onto the stove before turning it on.

"What are you doing?" I continued and he chuckled, placing some pancake mixture into the pan.

"I'm making pancakes." He stated, simply before pulling out a chair for me at the table as I took a seat.

He continued to make the pancakes before serving them, along with various toppings that were placed on the table to choose from.

"Thank you, Harry. You really didn't need to do this. I would've been fine with toast." I told him and he shook his head.

"You deserve the best, kitten, not measly toast." He laughed, scrunching his nose up jokingly.

"Harry-"

"No arguments, please. Today is all about us." He smiled, pushing his chair next to mine and sitting down.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, too." He mumbled, kissing the corner of my lips before I tucked into my food.

"It's okay, I didn't really mind." I shrugged.

"That's good because we have a full day ahead of us." He smiled and I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah?"

"Fort building and watching movies is hard work." He said sarcastically, with a small smirk as adorable giggles left his lips.

"Such effort." I added, shaking my head as he chuckled.

"I know, but we're going to have fun, I think we need it." He added.

We finished our food before my hand was in Harry's and I was being tugged up by my chair as he padded towards the living room, gently tugging me with him.

Seeing him in his boxers never failed to make my cheeks flush a little. We had only been together for a few months and to me, that seemed a little soon, but relationships work at different paces. If Harry didn't try taking a small step forward, I probably wouldn't take it on initiative.

"Jade, I need to tell you something." Harry said, stopping us before we entered the living room.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"The thing is, I kind of already built the fort." He said, with a small laugh.

"Harry." I scolded lightly, trying to sound serious, but ending up smiling at his adorable behaviour.

"I wanted to wait until you were up, but then I decided that I wanted to spend extra time on it to make it as good as I could." He explained as I admired him.

The way his giggle could be heard at any time, the way it occurred without warning, making the butterflies in my take flight.

The way he did these little things, such as building a fort so he could spend more time on it to make it great, said it all.

He's such a loving, kindhearted, handsome man and he's one of a kind and he never failed to show that, neither did he not show his love towards the people he loved and that was admirable.

"What? Do I look bad?" He questioned, seriously.

That remark in itself stated that he didn't realise how amazing and special he is, not just to me, but to people around him too and I finally felt it. I felt like I had met someone who understood me, someone who wouldn't judge me and someone who is endearing his own hurt, but still trying to help others.

I knew I loved him, but the amount was uncertain until now. I couldn't exactly pin point the amount, but I knew it was a lot.

"Quite the opposite." I whispered back before realising what I had said.

Only I didn't blush. I knew he wouldn't judge me for it because he accepted me for me and that is all I've ever wanted.

He looked at me confused, his eyebrows furrowing as his green eyes shined in curiosity.

"Oh, I was just admiring you." I shrugged, walking passed him and into the living room.

I headed towards the fort, hearing Harry's feet padding along the floor behind me as I crouched down, getting inside of it.

"You were admiring me?" He asked, getting into the fort alongside me as I looked around it.

Once we were inside, it was beautiful. Even though it was simply the duvet covers and some pillows, the way they had been arranged made them look organised and well thought out.

Movies were scattered in front of our pillows, but were somewhat neat.

"This is lovely, you did a good job." I commented as he cleared his throat.

I turned to look at him as he gazed at me, his eyes hopeful, yet relaxed.

"Thank you, but you said you were admiring me. Can we get back to that point?" He asked, a small blush on his cheeks.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" I asked, getting relaxed as he shuffled closer to me.

"What were you admiring about me, exactly?" He continued, taking his thumb and his finger and pinching his bottom lip.

"How special you are to me." I stated, quietly.

He took his hand away from his lips before they turned up into a smile, his left dimple showing as small giggles fell from his lips again, uncontrollably.

"Are you embarrassed?" I asked, smiling at his adorableness.

"Of course I am. It means a lot that you would say that about me." He admitted, wrapping his arms around my waist as he hid his face into the crook of my neck.

"How do you see yourself?" I enquired.

"Well I try to be a nice person, but maybe I'm a bit clingy sometimes and I feel like I'll never be good enough for you, but you've accepted me for who I am and I'm honoured that you have. I feel honoured to call myself yours and I try my best for you, to make sure I am enough." He answered as I run my fingers through his hair, gently kissing his forehead.

"Harry, your amazing and I love you. I accept you for who you are because your a beautiful person; your kind, your thoughtful and your genuine. Plus your amazingly good looking." I stated and he chuckled, softly.

"You don't have to impress me, I've already fallen in love with you, you just need to be yourself." I added and he looked up at me, with a smile.

"You really mean that?" He asked.

"I do." I replied, sincerely.

"Then I trust you." He smiled, wrapping his arms tighter around me as his head rested on my shoulder.

I had realised that I wasn't the only one who felt vulnerable putting all of my trust into Harry because he was just as fragile.

>>>>

Hey everyone <3

I hope you enjoy this chapter, once again, I'm so sorry for not updating sooner. I tried to put a message on this book and my Niall Imagines, but I couldn't find a way to do it on my laptop because it didn't seem to let me. So I only updated on my Harry Imagines and I posted a message to my wall, so I'm sorry for not giving you all any notice, but I hope you don't stop reading because I love you all so much and I've really missed you all as well as updating <3

Lots of Love,

Lauren xx