Chapter 37 ~ Interviews

There's an important Authors Note about my updating at the end of the chapter <3

>>>>

Harrys P.O.V.

"I'm nervous." I commented as the boys stood in front of me while we prepared for our interview.

"Mate, you and Jade have been split up, no one knows that it's...well, you know," Liam paused, leaning closer to me.

"A secret." He whispered in conclusion.

"I know, but we're not technically 'split up' based on that reason." I said.

"Yeah but if they find out you are still together, they will split you up for good, that's why your taking precautions." Niall added.

"Yeah, your right." I nodded.

"You'll be okay, let's just stick to what we said." Louis spoke and I nodded.

I stepped out with the boys, heading over to the interview.

I shook the interviewers hand before sitting next to Liam, Louis next to him and Niall next to Louis.

"Hi everyone! How are you all?" The interviewer asked as the boys smiled.

"We're good thank you, how are you?" Liam answered, politely.

"I'm good thank you! It's great to see you all!" She exclaimed with a smile.

"It's good to see you too." Liam said, with a small smile.

We had agreed that throughout the interviews, the boys would become concerned for me through some and through others I would simply remain quiet.

"Now, Harry, we know this is a sensitive subject, but is it okay if we talk about your breakup?" She asked, concerned.

It was hard not to say I love Jade and that I would never let our relationship break up without fighting for her and it was hard not to tell everyone that she wasn't what she was made out to be, but I had to keep our relationship a secret for Jade, for us.

"If it's okay, I don't want to talk about it." I said quietly and politely.

I was finding it difficult to keep our relationship a secret and I knew that these interviews would be difficult, especially every time it was mentioned.

"Yeah, he's been finding it a real struggle." Niall added, sympathetically.

He looked at me sincerely, telling me through eye contact that he meant his sympathy and that he wasn't just saying that for the interview.

I smiled back at him weakly as Liam placed his hand on my back, rubbing my shoulder, comfortingly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, but are you sure your okay?" The interviewer asked, worriedly.

My eyes watered as I genuinely felt under pressure, the boys looked at me and even though they were genuinely concerned for me, they were also doing this for the interview and having a lot of people stare at me was overwhelming.

"Um, I'm really sorry but I-I need to go." I stammered, getting up from my seat and standing by the side of the room.

"Is he okay?" The interviewer asked.