Chapter 32 ~ Rumours

Harry's P.O.V.

I sighed, shaking my head at the article written about us. It was made out to look like Jade had left me and she was already receiving hate for it. I was supposed to be upset about it in public, but in reality, I was upset because I was missing her.

Leaving the tour bus, swarms of fans greeted us and we stopped for some and I just hoped none of them mentioned the break up.

"So we hear Jade broke your heart, are you okay?" One perked up and I sighed.

Too late.

"Don't believe everything you read." I told her, with a small smile.

"Are you saying it's a rumour?" Another asked and I looked up after signing an autograph.

"No, it's true, but the reason is false." I told her, almost having to grit my teeth to stop myself from shouting.

I smiled, awkwardly, not knowing what I was supposed to say before signing a few more autographs, hearing some people shouting about Jade and saying they were here for me, which was lovely to know, but upsetting all the same.

"Jade's a bitch!" One shouted, capturing my attention as I turned around.

"What did you say?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

"You shouldn't be sticking up for her after what she did." She shrugged and I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

Of course it wasn't the fans fault, an article had been published and me and Jade were no longer seen out together, what were they supposed to think? I know they were only trying to help, but I couldn't help but feel defensive.

"She's a gold digger!" Another shouted.

"Jade is none of those things and she didn't break up with me for the reason you think. She's a much nicer person than that, you don't know the real reason and you don't know her, so please stop judging her!" I shouted to them all, before turning away from them and climbing into the vehicle provided for us.

"Harry, are you alright?" Liam asked.

"I'm fine, let's just go." I said and the driver nodded before setting off.

"We can record tomorrow if your not feeling up to it, we know your missing Jade and that these breakup rumours are upsetting you, we understand." Niall chipped in, concerned.

"Thanks lads, but I'd rather just get it over and done with." I told them, with a small smile.

Heading into the studio, I managed to record my parts without thinking too much about the previous events from earlier this morning.

Three hours later and we were done for the day. Throwing my bag over my shoulder, I left the studio, heading back to the tour bus and checking my phone to see a text message from Jade and two missed calls.

Harry, are you alright? There's a video of what happened this morning on the Internet and you looked really distraught. If you want to talk, I'm only a phone call away and if not, then the offer is always there xx

I smiled, my first genuine smile of the day, entering the tour bus and climbing up into my bunk bed, laying on my stomach and pulling the covers over me as I dialled her number via FaceTime.

She answered on the third ring, although when I looked at the camera it was upside down before I heard her laugh.

I smiled, hearing her laugh instantly cheering me up.

"Hi! I'm sorry, I dropped my phone. How are you?" She asked, with a smile as she came into view.

"I'm alright now, thanks to you." I grinned and she laughed.