Chapter 41 ~ Meeting His Parents

I trembled in nervousness as it was finally the day I was meeting Harry's mum Anne, the one person who Harry adored the most.

"Hey, love, are you ready?" Harry asked, stepping into the bedroom.

"Yeah." I smiled, letting out a deep breath as I tugged my boots onto my feet.

"Hey, hey, I know your nervous, but my mum already likes you from what I've told her about you." He reassured me.

"Exactly, but what if once she meets me, I disappoint?" I asked.

"You won't disappoint her, sweetheart, she's very kind." He replied, with a smile, intertwining his fingers with mine.

Anne being kind, was something you could believe. Harry was so well mannered and kind himself and it was obvious that he got it from somewhere. He'd been well brought up and you could tell that.

"Come on, let's go." He smiled, leading me out of the room.

"Just be yourself, Jade, you have nothing to worry about." He said, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze as my breathing only seemed to become more staggered.

I got into the passenger side of his car, reminding myself that the windows were blacked out, so the fans shouldn't see me.

The drive to his mums house was only thirty five minutes away, so I knew I'd be meeting her really soon and that scared me.

"Gemma will be there and she loves you already." Harry added as he climbed into the drivers seat.

His eyes shimmered and his lips curled upwards into a smile as he looked at me in admiration, distracting me from my original fear as I stared at him.

"Okay." I said quietly, exhaling a breath.

He began the drive as we listened to the radio, with Harry singing along to the various tracks that were played.

"Hey, it's our song." He exclaimed as their new single came on.

"This is another one I'll have to sing to you." He said, letting out a soft giggle.

"Will you now?" I teased.

"Yeah I will and it starts now." He smiled, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.

"If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms,
And if you like having secret little rendezvous,
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do,
Baby I'm perfect,
Baby I'm perfect, for you."

He began, placing his hand on my knee.

"And if you like midnight driving with the windows down,
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce,
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about,
Jadey you're perfect,
Baby you're perfect, so let's start right now."

He chucked at his lyric change, giving my knee a gentle squeeze as the song soon ended.

Soon, Harry was pulling up into the driveway of his mums house as he parked the car before grabbing my hand.

"Please, don't be scared. Gemma already loves you and I'm sure mum will too because she already does based on what she knows of you," he said, leaning over to give my forehead a gentle kiss.

"Okay?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as you nodded.

"Your not on your own, I am here, you know." He smiled, with a small laugh.

"I know." I laughed, getting out of the car as he did the same, locking it behind him before coming around to take my hand in his.

I had never felt anything more beautiful than Harry's hand in mine, being able to feel the butterflies he always seemed to give me.