Magnus's Party

This was my first work, they get better, I promise.

Clary's POV:

"Clary... Clary!" I groan and open my eyes to see Isabelle going through my closet.

"Isabelle...wha-" but I get cut off by her saying, "Wow we need to go shopping, I can't have my best friend looking like this at Magnus' party!"

"When is Magnus having a party?" I asked, but she ignored me and said, "get dressed we are leaving in 15" and she marched out of the room.

In exactly 15 minutes Isabelle was at my door screaming "Clary you better be ready to go!" I trudged out of the room and mumbled "Let's go."

At the mall we stopped at almost every store Isabelle saw but we only ended up buying make-up and a dress Izzy insisted I buy from this small dress shop. After what felt like hours we were finally done shopping, and went back to the Institute.

After Izzy did my hair and make-up I put on the dress I got and went to Jace's room to see if he was ready yet. "You look amazing", Jace said as I enter the room. I blushed and said "As do you."

He kissed me and said "Let's get going the party starts at 6."

"What's the party for anyways?" I asked.

"Chairman meows 9th birthday." Jace said resisting the urge to laugh.

Magnus's POV:

The first guests have arrived to Chairman's party and still no sign of Alec. He didn't come here last night so I figured that he stayed at the Institute, but he hasn't been returning any of my calls or texts.

I hope I didn't do anything to upset him, right then a drunk werewolf tries eating the Chairman and my thoughts move away from Alec.

About 30 minutes later Clary, Isabelle, and Jace show up and I happily greet them at the door.

"Where's Alec and Salmon?" I asked.

"Simon, Magnus, his name is Simon."

"And last time you invited him to a party he got turned into a rat so...he had a pretty good reason not to show up." Izzy said, sounding annoyed.

"And Alec?" Magnus said. "Haven't seen him" Jace said,

"I thought he was with you."

Alec's POV:

Magnus is going to kill me. I'm late to Chairman Meow's party and I didn't go to his place last night. I wanted to stay there last night but there was an important Clave meeting that I couldn't miss, so I just stayed in Idris.

And now I'm out buying cat toys for Chairman. I found one at pet supplies plus with glitter all over it and thought it was perfect.

I just walked in the door when Magnus hugs me and says, "Alexander Gideon Lightwood where have you been!" Magnus said sounding slightly angry.

"Emergency Clave meeting" I said but he kept shouting at me.

"You couldn't have called or texted!" He said, and I sighed

"You know phones don't work in Idris Magnus."

"How long have you been back in New York?" Magnus asked.

"About 2 hours" I mumbled and Magnus was outraged

"2 HOURS" he yelled

"2 HOURS without you checking your phone"

"I'm sorry Magnus I didn't know I had to tell you where I am every second of every day" I yelled and immediately regretted it when I saw his face.

"Magnus I-" I started but he walked away back into the party.

Izzy POV:

Well this is the worst party I've ever been to. All I've seen is Clary and Jace making out in the corner and drunk werewolves everywhere.

Around midnight I pull Clary and Jace apart and we head back to the Institute, but Alec says he wants to stay around so we leave him there.

Alec POV:

After everyone left it and it was just me and Magnus I immediately apologized. "Magnus I'm really sorry I didn't mean what I said I should've called you, you were right and I'm sorry."

but he just waved off my apology "it's alright darling I just worry about you.",

"I know." I said and then kissed him, because I'm so lucky to have him.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Well this is my first fanfic and I don't really know what I'm doing please comment what you want to see more of or some suggestions how can I get more people to read? Comment.