Halloween

Hello spooky nerds! It's almost Halloween...that means spooky week is soon! Hope you enjoy. By the way most of the characters named(Aside from the usual) Are mine. And btw I've never been to NY so idk what kind of streets there are.

Clary's POV

Izzy, Jace, Simon, Alec, Magnus and I walk in to Party City, and are bombarded with tons of people. "I hate last minute Halloween shopping." Izzy grumbles, pushing past a few people.

We walk through the pictures of costumes, getting to the ones for teenagers.

"What about this?" I ask Iz, pointing to the picture of a bunny costume. She shakes her head and keeps looking at pictures. They guys go over to the boys section to look for their costumes.

Izzy points out a few to me, but I don't really like them.

"Why do we do this last minute every year?" Izzy groans.

"You think we would've learned by now to do it early." I say.

We keep looking at pictures until there aren't any more to look at.

"Maybe they'll have some, in a different store?" Izzy offers but I shake my head.

"This is like the 10th store we've been to, we have to find something here." I say.

We find a few more pictures up behind the counter. "What about a devil." I offer Izzy, pointing to a picture way over my head.

"I love it!" Izzy says, standing on her tiptoes to look at the number.

"I'm going to go find someone who works here." Izzy says, walking over to a store attendant.

"Clary." I hear someone call. I spin around to see my friends, Tristan and Madison (A/N my characters)walking towards me.

"Hey guys!" I say, looking at their costumes. Tristan has Domo, and Madison has Stitch.

"Cool costumes." I say.

"Their the best you can get when you come last minute." Madison says.

"So we're throwing a party tomorrow night, you wanna come?" Madison asks, as Tristan goes up to the counter to buy the costumes.

"Sure, sounds like fun."

"You can invite them too." She says, looking over at Jace and the boys.

"Great!" I say, "We'll be there."

We catch up for a few more minutes, and I excuse myself to go find a costume. I sigh in frustration as I reach the end of the wall.

"Find anything?" Jace asks, holding his costume for me to see.

"A mummy? Really?" I ask him.

"Yeah! Mummy's are awesome." He says.

"I can't find anything." I whine. Jace takes one glance at the wall and points to an anime girl from Attack on Titan.

"I love it." I say, looking at the number.

"I'm the best boyfriend." Jace says cockily.

"Mmhmm." I say, searching for an attendant.

I ask the attendant and they hurry off to go find the costume. She comes back a few minutes later holding the costume. I say thanks and go up to the counter where my friends are standing.

We buy our costumes and head back to the Institute, walking past the creepy decorations Izzy insisted putting up, even though no one can see them with the glamour.