That Time in Vegas

Hey guys! Before we start, let me say, the world is literally obsessed with Pokémon Go. So of course, I must add something Pokémon Go. If you play Pokémon go, comment your team, just because I'm curious! Message over, continue and enjoy....

Clary's POV

"You're never going to get to my level." Alec taunts as we walk on the sidewalk downtown. I looked down at my phone screen as we walked.

"I will too, I'm only....6 levels away!" I state, smiling up at Alec. Everyone else thought our obsession with Pokémon Go was a little strange, but we were going outside, and having fun.

Alec and I crossed the street and walked into Central Park, where we couldn't accidentally get hit by cars if we wandered too far.

We walked down around the pond, where some ducks waddled right around us. Since a lot of people fed them, they just walked right up to you, which freaked Jace out whenever we walked through the park.

"Got one." Alec says, standing still and looking at his screen.

"Where! I don't see one on my screen!" I say, looking at Alec's screen.

"The Pokémon don't like you." Alec teases and I huff, pulling him along as he smiles triumphantly. I look at my phone again, but all I see are the idiotic Rattatas.

Alec was finding lots of them, but he was right, the Pokémon definitely didn't like me, or the game wasn't loading properly.

By the time Alec found his fifth Pokémon I finally found my first and rubbed it in Alec's face. I put my phone away as we walked back towards the Institute, talking happily.

We were all leaving for Vegas tonight, since no one has been there before but Magnus. Everything was mostly packed and ready to go, except Jace, who waited last minute to pack.

Alec and I went our separate ways when we walked inside and I went to my room and watched Jace rush around. "Please help me." He says to me, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"You shouldn't have waited until the last minute." I say, but get up to help him. I look at his bag and see that he just stuffed things in there, and didn't fold anything. I fold all the stuff so he could fit more in there.

We finished quickly working together and I lied back on our bed. Jace lied down next to me and pulled me closer to his side. I rested my head on his chest.

"Where'd you and Alec go today?" Jace asks, closing his eyes.

"We went to Central Park to catch Pokémon." I say, burrowing my face in the crook of his neck and taking a deep breath.

"Someone needs to take that game off of you two." Jace mentions as he stretches. I shrug with a small smile and look at the time. We had some time before we had to go to the airport with everyone else.

"It's fun!" I defend as he wraps his arm around my waist. We lie there for a while, Jace dozing off to sleep as I think. I wake him up a little while before we have to leave.

Jace and I walk downstairs with our things and talk with the others. Magnus wasn't there yet, because he was testing out the 'fashionably late' thing. We told him the wrong time so he would actually show up on time.

When he sauntered in, he was wheeling 3 bags behind him. "We're staying for three days...!" Alec says to his glittery boyfriend, but Magnus just shrugs, "Three days takes lots of supplies." He says, and Izzy nods at his statement.

Simon wasn't paying any attention to us, and he was playing a game on his phone. We all walked out, taking our separate cabs and lugging our bags with us. We took the ride to the airport, Jace and I talking as the driver reaches our destination. Jace pays as I get out and walk towards the  automatic doors.