Girls day

Authors note: Hey sorry guys I have had writers block but you all inspired me! It was amazing to see all those comments and follows! And I made up Casey he is in this story.

Clary's POV

"Izzy, I actually want to do something today, other than sit here and watch tv." I said. "Why Clary, we have nothing better to do." 

"Let's go out and do something." I said desperately. 

"I want to go." I hear behind me. 

"No Jace! Girls day, sorry." I say, Jace looks at me with mock hurt and says,  "Alec's more fun anyways." And strides away. 

"Alright let's go!" I yell at Izzy. 

"Okay." She grumbles. 

When we get to the mall we shop for a few hours and Izzy says that we should go to the ice cream place, Freezeys, because it was only a block away. On our way there we get stopped by about 20 Raum demons. We immediately pull out our weapons, but there are too many of them, and they keep showing up. 

"I'll call Jace keep fighting." I yell to Izzy. 

Jace's phone goes strait to voicemail, and the demons are still coming. I call Alec next, but after the 5th ring, he doesn't answer. I leave him a message saying where we are and to hurry because there are more demons every minute. Last I call Magnus, he actually picks up! 

"Hello?" He says sleepily. 

"Magnus where's Alec and Jace?." I shout in the phone. 

"How am I supposed to know?" Magnus says. 

"Magnus this is really important can you come down by Freezys there is an attack and me and Izzy can't take them all." 

"I'll be right there." He replies. 

In about 30 seconds Magnus shows up with this young warlock, and they start fighting. We get through a lot of demons, but all of us are tired and there are still more. 

"I'll call Jace again." I shout. He answers this time. 

"How's girls day?" He asks. 

"No time for jokes there is an attack by Freezys and we need more people, get Alec over here too!" I say to the phone. 

"Okay we'll be there in a few." He says and hangs up. 

Jace and Alec come as soon as they can and we finish off the demons.
"Well that was a terrible girls day." I mumble. 

"It's not over yet!" Izzy says. 

"Let's go change and get a shower. Then we can get ice cream." 

"Can we come?" Jace asks. 

"Sure!" Izzy says. 

"But let's get cleaned up first." We all agree and after we get cleaned we head over to Freezys. 

"Can I help you?" The lady at the counter asks. 

"May I have a small cookies and creme?" I say. 

The rest of us order and when we get our ice cream we go outside. 

"This is nice." Alec says. 

"Hey Magnus, who is that kid?" Jace asks. 

"Oh yeah, this is Casey, he's staying with me for a while." 

"Why?" Alec says, sounding mad. 

"Because he has to learn how to control his powers." Magnus replies. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Alec asks. 

"I didn't get the chance to, he just got here today." 

"I can stay somewhere else..." Casey offers. 

"No, no, please you are my guest, ignore Alexander." Magnus says forcefully. 

Alec mumbles something that we can't hear. 

"Clary taste this!" Jace says. 

"What kind is it?" I ask, 

"Just taste it." He says again. 

When I go down to lick it he smashes it in my face. 

"JACE!" I say laughing. 

"I'm going to kill you." I chased him around the block and through the park. 

"Okay," I say, panting. 

"I'm done." Jace laughs and comes over to me. 

"I love you." He says, just as i push him in the lake.

"I love you too." I say back as i walk back to Freezys.

After we find our friends again we go back to the institute, with a dripping wet Jace. We all watch tv until Magnus and Casey head back to Magnus's house. 

"Are you coming Alec?" Asks Magnus. 

"No." Replies Alec. 

Magnus sighs but doesn't say anything. After a while it's just me and Jace.
"So what did you and Alec do while Izzy and I were gone?" I ask. 

"We went and saw Ted 2, since you didn't want to see it with me." He says.

"I would've gone with you!" I state, but honestly I probably would've fallen asleep. 

"Yeah, but you would've fallen asleep." 

"How'd you know?" I ask. 

"I know you too well." He says. He leans in to kiss me but Mayris walks in. 

"You two should be getting to bed." She says, and as we walk upstairs she adds,
"And not together!"

Hey guys I promised I'd update I love you guys. I'll try to update again but like I said I'll be in Cinncinatti. Do you think Casey should be in more stories?