[Kuroo] Wild

The sun was almost setting outside, and most of the students of Nekoma High had already gone home. As the manager of the volleyball team, [Name] took up the responsibility of picking up the balls that were strewn all over the court and putting them back into the cart for the next practice session.

Picking up the last ball at the far end of the sports hall, she twirled it between her fingers until she reached the white markings indicating the court's boundaries. Throwing the ball up into the air, she raised her palm and hit it, trying to imitate the way her players would serve.

Miraculously, the ball did make over the net, but it flew up high and was about to land out the court when-

THUD

[Name] watched as the ball flew directly back at her. On instinct, she sidestepped, letting it fall to the ground, bouncing a couple of times before coming to a standstill where she previously stood.

"You were supposed to receive the ball, not dodge it."

She looked up, sending a glare at the person who gave her a lazy smirk. On the opposite side of the net was none other than Nekoma's infamous volleyball captain, Kuroo Tetsurou. He had changed out from his sports attire and was donning his school uniform, his hair sticking up in its usual manner despite the shower he just took.

"You should really try combing your hair once in a while, Tetsu," she commented, picking the ball up and walking towards the cart next to him.

"I do," Kuroo insisted, running his hands through his raven black hair. "It just won't stay down."

Catching her eye, his grin widened and the mischievous twinkle in his eye seemed to shine brighter than ever. "You love my hair regardless."

Heat rushed to her face, and she threw the ball at him, huffing out in annoyance. He chuckled, catching the ball with ease before tossing it into the cart.

"You're not even denying it," Kuroo teased, helping her push the cart into the storage room.

The mumbled response that came from her prompted him to look down to her, and he was quite satisfied to see the small pout forming upon her lips.

"What was that?"

"I said-" realizing her outburst, she cleared her throat and lowered her voice, "just because I like it doesn't mean it's normal for you to have such... wild hair."

A warm hand circled around her wrist and before she knew it, she found herself being pressed against the wall of the storage room. Her breath caught in her throat as she peered into the intensity of his dark eyes, her hands pressed against his chest.

"Times like this makes me want to kiss you," he murmured, lowering his head, letting his lips skim across her jawline. "May I?"

His lips were inching towards hers, and her heart was pounding wildly as she whispered, "Why ask when you're going to do it anyways?"

She could feel the smile on his lips when he closed whatever distance remained between them, pressing her back to the wall, his body flushed against hers. Angling his lips, he deepened the kiss, biting gently on her bottom lip, which earned him a breathy moan. Kuroo continued to ravage her neck with kisses when she pulled away while gripping onto his forearm feeling weak in the knees.

It was unfair how he could elicit such reactions from her. He was always so sly and teased her often; yet he was always there for her and she knew she could rely on him. Somehow over the years, she found herself falling for him.

Letting her fingers tangle into his permanent bedhead, she tugged lightly, making him press his forehead against hers. She was well aware of his half-lidded gaze, neither of them speaking a word as she absentmindedly played with his hair.

"You are my body's heart. Without you, I wouldn't be able to function at all."

Staring blankly at him for a moment, [Name] started giggling, leaning back against the wall before breaking out into a full on laughter.

"You think that's funny don't you?" he growled playfully although a hint of pink could be seen dusted across his cheeks.

His hold around her waist was loosening and he was beginning to move away from her, standing to his full height when she wrapped her arms closer around his neck and pressed a kiss against his cheek.

"Oh Tetsu," she mused," a simple 'I like you' would have sufficed."

"That's not very original, is it?"

Before she could say anything, she once again found her lips preoccupied and her hands running through his messy –and now messier- hair.

~~

//Bonus Ending//

The door creaking open made them jump apart in shock and look towards the entrance. Kenma glanced at them, and seeing them with their reddened lips, and disheveled uniforms, it wasn't difficult to conclude what was going on.

"I was wondering where you guys were," he muttered, looking away from them. "I guess I'll just head home first."

Briskly making his exit, Kenma left just as suddenly as he appeared.

"That was unexpected," Kuroo commented, totally unfazed by the embarrassing situation.

"Let's do that again sometime."