[Oikawa] Photogenic

There are always some people who are so infuriatingly good-looking no matter which angle you look at them from. Even when they're at the their worst, somehow, they still find a way to look attractive.

"It's practically impossible, guys..." The volleyball club manager sighed out, surrounded by all the third year players of the Seijou Volleyball Team, other than the captain.

Their phones held in front of them, they stared at the latest snap that Iwaizumi had on his story. Looks of annoyance and a hint of admiration could be seen on their faces as they sat in one corner of the gym together.

A picture of Oikawa stared right at them as they replayed the snap over and over. The brunette was bundled up in layers of clothes, a scarf wrapped around his neck and beanie on his head as he held a steaming hot drink in his gloved hands. His cheeks and the tip of his nose contrasted against his skin in a rosy hue, lips parted slightly in an unguarded expression, which was a stark difference from his usual charming smile.

'HE WAS MID-SNEEZE WTF??'

The caption in the middle of the picture further proved that Oikawa Tooru truly didn't have a picture where he looked bad.

"He wasn't even trying, and he still looks good." Iwaizumi grumbled, locking his phone as he glanced at his companions.

"Are you fucking kidding me..." Matsukawa and Hanamaki looked up from the phone held between them.

Four of them spent months trying to capture an embarrassing picture of Oikawa, but of course, the captain of the team just had to look annoyingly handsome in every single shot.

"I give up guys," the [h/c] haired girl whined, "it's impossible for Tooru to look bad."

"He's your boyfriend," Matsukawa said. "Shouldn't you want him to look good?"

"Yeah but Tooru is like super handsome. He's so good looking it's not even fair!" [Name] mused.

Right on cue, the doors of the gym opened, revealing the one and only Oikawa Tooru, who wondered why he was receiving such piercing glares from his friends.

"You guys are early! We still have fifteen minutes before practice starts!"

"Asskawa," Iwaizumi deadpanned as he picked up a volleyball and made his way into the court.

The small group disbanded, leaving Oikawa utterly confused as everyone ignored him. "Wha- I didn't do anything!"

"[Name]-chan!!" He turned to the girl who turned to look at the pages on her notebook. "You're my girlfriend! You can't ignore me too!"

"I'm not ignoring you, Tooru. I'm just annoyed with you."

"What did I do?!"

Getting out the screenshot of the picture, she thrusted her phone in front of his face.

"YOU'RE TOO FUCKING PHOTOGENIC, OIKAWA TOORU."

"Eh?" Staring at the picture of himself, he cried, "I-I told Iwa-chan to delete that picture!"

"That's not the point!" [Name] pouted, wondering how he could still look appealing even whilst grumbling over how 'bad' he looked as he sulked about the picture.

"Start warming up dammit!"

A volleyball hit the back of his head with an impact and Oikawa shouted back, "That hurt, Iwa-chan!"

"Yeah you better get to practice," [Name] giggled.

"[Name]-chan, wait." He called out, his arm wrapping around her waist as he pulled her against his chest, smiling down at her.

"What are you doing?" Lips quirked upwards, she stared at her boyfriend, a brow raised in question.

"You'll see."

CLICK

The shutter of the phone went off, and she then noticed Oikawa holding her phone in hand, a picture of them showing when he clicked on the screen.

"Hey!"

Oikawa held the device out of her reach as she tried to grab it, chuckling as she became flustered.

"You're so cute, [Name]-chan~"

His expression softened into one of affection when he examined the picture, ignoring her protests to delete the shot.

Letting her take her phone back, Oikawa watched as she stared down at the picture where they had smiles on their faces as they stared at each other. As usual, Oikawa looked amazing with his perfect hair and handsome features. But more so, she saw herself appear so happy being held in his arms.

"To me, this is always how you look like, [Name]-chan..." Oikawa gave her a tiny smile. "...Beautiful."