[Kuroo] [College!AU] What Happens When You Procrastinate

You flopped onto the bed in exhaustion. The pillow caught your tired curses and muffled your voice into indecipherability.

"Oh? Done so quickly?"

"No," you sighed, turning to lie on your side so you could look at your boyfriend, who slouched lazily against the headboard. "I'm never going to be able to finish all that work. Fuck it."

Kuroo chuckled, closing his 3DS and reached over you to place it on the bedside table. "This, my dear [Name]-chan, is the consequence of the phenomenon known as procrastination."

"Thanks, babe," you said sarcastically. "Totally didn't know about that at all."

"You learn something new everyday."

Groaning, you stretched out onto the bed, feeling your limbs pop from sitting too long at the desk. "I don't want to learn something new everyday! I want to be done with this shit."

"Are you at least done with the reading for the case analysis?"

You tilted your head up so as to look at him. And after a pause of silence, you gave him your most innocent smile.

"I have the document open."

He burst out laughing at that, the entire bed shaking as he cackled away. "Oh man. You are so fucking screwed."

"I know," you sighed, "have you completed all the assignments yet?"

"Nearly. I just have one essay left to write."

"HOW."

"I had nothing to do when you went on that trip with your family last week," he shrugged nonchalantly.

"I'll drag you along for our next family trip. Promise."

"Hmm..." Narrowing his eyes at you, he mumbled. "I'm not sure if you're saying that because you want me there, or because you want to drag me down with you on your journey towards a bad grade."

"A little bit of both," you chipped in. "I might even throw in a bit of friskiness if that'll get you to come."

"I'm in."

You couldn't help but giggle at his enthusiasm but your amusement was short-lived.

"Tetsu... help me."

"What do you need help with?"

"I don't know," you mumbled. "You're a genius at [subject]. Help me with everything."

"I'll end up plagiarising my own work if I do your essays for you."

"No, I don't mean that!" You frowned. "I would never try to make use of you like that... Plus if we get caught for plagiarism we'll both get kicked out of school... At least one of us needs to graduate from college if we're going to survive in this cruel, cruel world.

"Just... help me when I'm stuck with something?"

A hint of a smile hung upon his lips. "What's in it for me?"

You could see the mischief practically dancing in his eyes and you gladly played along. "You want me to bribe you?"

"Bribe is such a strong word. I just need a little bit of consideration for our little tutoring contract, you know?"

Grinning at his words, you teased. "Do you want monetary compensation?"

He snickered. "We're both broke college students. We live on cereal and milk. You won't be able to afford my brilliant teaching services."

"Hmm..." Shifting closer to nuzzle up against him, you asked, "what about my eternal love and affection?"

"Don't I already have that?" He raised an arched brow as he instinctively wrapped an arm around you. "And that's not sufficient."

"A hug?"

"Really now?" Beyond amused, Kuroo stared at you, a playful grin on his face. "You expect my quality tutelage for a mere hug?"

"How about a kiss?"

"Not quite... but I like where this negotiation is going."

"You're being quite greedy today, aren't you?" The smile on your lips reflected his as you leaned closer to him.

"Considering how I always end up giving in to you, this is the perfect chance to get the upper hand."

"Is that so?"

"Mmhmm," he nodded in a self-satisfactory manner.

"Well then..." you paused. "What do you want?"

"Your body."

Unable to help yourself, you broke character and laughed at the way he said it with such seriousness.

"Oh my god," you wiped away a tear that escaped your eye. "I can't believe you actually said that!"

"Funny, is it?" He scowled, pinching your cheek.

"It really is," you managed to say, laughing even more when he appeared slightly embarrassed.

Kissing him on the lips, Kuroo groaned in protest when you pulled away too quickly for his liking.

"Geh... I want my payment."

"Haha, you're such a dork, Tetsu."