Chapter 1: School.

'Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and I got a lump in my throat 'cause You're gonna sing the words wrong' I sang the little tune in my head while my headphones played it into my ears.

I'm a music addict, I mean hey beats being a drug addict. Anyway let me introduce myself my name is Dakota Walker I go to Rush Mountain (Made that up I don't know if it's a real school or not 🙊) High school I'm a Senior, believe me I've had some good times in Rush High but also some bad times but that didn't stop me from doing what I do best. Have the greatest grades in the entire school yes call me what you want a Nerd a geek I don't care I feel like having the greatest grades in the entire school is an accomplishment like I said to me at least. Yes, I do get teased for it but it'll never stop me from being who i am I was born this way why change?.

Besides I don't even look like a nerd I don't have the nerdy glasses shoot I don't even wear glasses. I have bright blue eyes no contacts either my hair is brown and just wavy and kinda straight if that makes any sense, and the way I dress is no way like a nerd, I mean right now as I walk my way to school I have on black skinnies a Black jumper and a pair of high top black converse, yes I'm the so called "Nerd"with the happy colour of black, if you saw me for the first time you would think I'm some chick that only enjoys rock music, well I am going to tell you that you my friend are very wrong.
---
I reached school 10 minutes early, which is actually new for me because usually I'd get here like 5 minutes before the bell, What? The nerd can't be late to school you're so wrong. I'm late all the time pshhh all the time... Okay maybe not. I made my way to my locker spinning the dial and opening it I never really left anything in my locker knowing the bullies in this school would most likely pull a prank on me and ruin my books, so mean they are.

I set my rucksack into my locker and pull out my Chemistry And English Lit books, first two classes of the day then i shut my locker turning the dial i make sure no one gets into it. I love all my classes and I'm passing all of them, okay sorry I'm bragging but still I like to show it off a bit you know.

I stand for what seems like forever until I see a whole bunch of other students start to walk in through the doors me not knowing any of them considering I have no friends but again I don't mind. Then the three she devils walk through those doors, remember when I said I was bullied?, yea now you're about to learn their names.

Amanda the blonde with the perfect skin and the fashion designer handbag and clothing also known as the the queen bee of the school I want to just grab a calculator and throw it at her head .. But of course I'll die if I do that, Then there's Bianca the stupid brown haired one that gets the guys without even trying she puts on these dresses that make her look like she's a hooker, God bless her parents, and Finally we have Caitlyn now Caitlyn, god she is a handful she is always and I mean always after a guy if it isn't one guy she's crying over its the next one it's like she can't live without one did I mention she always claims to be pregnant but never is she's what the delinquent students call a Slut, I'm not the one to use such vulgar words but in this case it's needed.

Although they just walked through those doors I needed to get as far as possible before they see me. I mean I am having a pretty good day so far I don't need it even the slightest bit ruined, so I quickly turned And started running towards my class "Hey fat ass don't run from us!" I know that voice it's Amanda, hearing her made me run faster .. But I guess it wasn't fast enough because all of a sudden I was pushed into a locker a few feet from the classroom.

"going somewhere" Amanda laughed. I hate her. "I - I-I-", "I-I-I" she mocked me.

"Look at the Nerd dressing in all black who died now your mum, it's a good thing she did looking at you makes me want to die" she laughed and so did her little friends Bianca and Caitlyn.

I couldn't hold it in a tear slipped down my face I wiped it away quickly I'm Stronger then this I know I am.

"aw is the nerd going to cry" she pouted then started laughing, soon after they all started laughing .. Everyone that was around us laughing their faces turning red for how much they were laughing ... everyone laughing at me, everyone making fun of me for being me... I hate them all.

I couldn't take it I ran in the opposite direction of everyone running my way to the girls restroom, when all of a sudden I bumped into a hard chest making them make an 'umph' sound when I hit into them "I'm sorry" I quickly said and ran straight pass them and into the girls bathroom running into a stall sitting down and crying my eyes out I needed this. Amanda joked about my mum, honestly my mother has been there through everything I've ever been through, thick and thin she's been the- I was interrupted from my thoughts when i herd footsteps come closer to me stall.

"Anyone in here" said a male voice, what is a man doing in the girls bathroom?, "Y-Yea I'm in here" I Quickly covered my mouth, Dakota you idiot that could be a killer or someone wanting to shoot down the school god I'm an idiot. The footsteps started coming closer to my stall it's safe to say I'm freaking out.

"Is the girl that bumped into me in here?" The voice asked and me being the coward I am I said nothing.

"If your not going to answer me I'm going to go into the stall myself" this guy is insane.

I got up and opened the door slowly not looking at the guy in front of me "Now was that so hard" he teased, I don't like being teased.

"I-I'm sorry for bumping into you I didn't mean to it's ju-"

"Darlin you talk way to much, And I don't care that you bumped into me .. I saw you tearing up just was making sure you were ok" he cut me off. Rude.

"I... I'm fine thank you" lies. "Alright bye" and with that he left didn't even tell me his name of course I wasn't looking at him so why would he give me his name.
---
After my little melt down and meeting that strange boy I walked my way to my Chemistry class Ms.Shire was my chemistry teacher nice lady she is barely pushes any of the students to really work for me this class was an easy A, which I sort of enjoyed. I was looking into my Chemistry book when a crumpled up piece of paper hit the back of my head, me being me I ignored it. I heard a bit of shuffling behind me "Don't Ignore me Darlin" I know that voice.
|| Em Hey!, so I figure I write one of these since.... Just because I can *shrugs*||