Chapter 18: Rainbow after the Storm.

I arrived at Dakota's mum's house 20 minutes after finding out Dakota was safe and sound.

I knocked on the front door and waited for someone to answer.

"Who is it?" A male voice that I haven't heard before asked from inside. To be completely honest I was sort of worried for Rose's life. I mean she is Dakota's Mum.

"It's uh River I'm here for Rose" I say and the door opens revealing a tall man we are both about the same height honestly.

"Hello River" the man says.

"Hello. May I ask who you are" I say trying to act tough even though I am pretty tough.

"How rude of me I'm Nicolas" he says and I'm still confused on who this man is.

"Dakota's Father" he says ending my confusion.

"Ah. Nice to meet you Nicolas" I say not calling him by his last name and he doesn't seem to mind.

"Tell me you have found my daughter" he says cutting right to the chase. Soon Rose appears right beside him.

"River please tell me you have" Rose says with pleading eyes.

"Yes we have. She's safe in London with her brother Ruckus" I finish and the both of them gasp.

"He found her" Nicolas says looking at Rose.

"It was only a matter of time" Rose says.

He obviously did find her.

"Thank you so much lad" Nicolas says to me and I nod.

"It wasn't a problem. Dakota is a close friend" I say and both of them give me an approving look.

"We'll fly her in tomorrow and have her dropped off here. Okay?" I say.

"Yes Okay. Thank you so much River" Rose says coming out of the house to hug me and of course it's a hug I can't pass on it, so I hug back.

"Your welcome" I say once again before being released from the hug.

"You go get some rest son okay? It's pretty late as we truly appreciate everything you've done for us" Nicolas says as Rose steps inside.

"It's a pleasure, goodnight to you both" I say receiving the sabe goodnight from them and then Nicolas shutting the door. Thought they were getting divorced? I suppose maybe she changed her mind.

Anyway I'm knackered time to head to Damon's and rest for a while.

The Next Day.
      Dakota's Point Of View.
"Logan you idiot that was the towel I was going to pack!" I hear Ruckus yell at Logan causing me to giggle.

Currently I'm sitting on the couch not even watching anything on the Telly Ruckus and Logan are my entertainment.

"Well my bad I needed something to wipe my face with!" Logan yells back holding in the laughter I know she wants to let out.

"I'm mad at you I want a divorce" Ruckus says pouting and I giggle softly.

"Fine I want my kids you can keep the damn towel" Logan says back throwing the towel at his face.

What will I ever do with these two.

"You can't do that my sperm was used in making those kids" Ruckus says throwing the towel on the ground.

"And my Egg was used in forming them and I held them for 9 months you bullshitter you got nothing on me ... Bitch" Logan sassily says, And I'm trying my best not to laugh to hard or they would stop putting on the show they were currently doing.

Ruckus puts his hand over his heart and gasps "Did you just call me a bitch?" He says sort of in a sassy manner.

Logan puts her hands on her hips and slouches to the side a bit "yes, yes I did"

These two I swear if they were actors they would be huge in the business.

"Yup definitely getting a divorce I don't even know what I saw in you. Whore" Ruckus says.

Before Logan could even say her comeback she's bursts into laughing me following along then Ruckus being late as always.

"You guys could be actors you know" I say and they look at each other chuckling a bit.

"Ruckus would be a horrible actor" Logan says smirking.

"I would not!" Ruckus debates back.

"You fucking so would, you forget a lot of things" Logan says back.

"Well ... You got me there okay" Ruckus says crossing his arms.

Logan shakes her head and chuckles "C'mon Kota I know you wanna change out of those clothes so I bought you some new ones" Logan says retrieving a black and blue bag from the kitchen and walking over to give it to me.

"Logan you didn't have to I could have waited until I got home" I say and she gives me the 'girl just shut up look' and I chuckle a bit.

"Girl you bathed last night and I know your commando right now so I think you want the underwear that's in here and we are about the same size so I sort of estimated your size in underwear... Try to find that not so creepy" she says and I laugh a bit.

I grab the bag from her hands and look inside. Black muscle tee with black ripped skinnies and of course the underwear that makes me giggle a bit.

"Thanks again Logan" I say smiling and she smiles back.

"No problem kiddo now go change we leave in an hour!" Logan says excitedly causing me and Ruckus to laugh.

I think the plane ride is going to be completely and utterly amazing.

||I'm watching home videos of my young self. Much Love. Xx||