Chapter 10: New Names New Truth's.

"Damon" River sneers his hands balling into a fist.

As you can tell Damon decided he wanted to show up for a very unwanted visit

"What the fuck are you doing here" River says you can tell he's beyond pissed, why would he be beyond pissed at Damon appearing I don't really know but i'm assuming it isn't okay at all ... obviosuly.

"Oh you know River just paying my girl Dakota a little visit" Damon says and i stand here in plain disgust i would never go out with a guy as disgusting as he is ... I mean that.

"Your girl?!" River says and immediately starts laughing like a mad man "If you thought you ever had a chance with her you truly are insane" he says wiping the little tear in his eyes from obviously laughing way too hard.

"Oh right because you River have a chance with a girl like her face it River you may think you love her but honestly you'll never love someone as much as you di-" River cuts Damon off

"Don't you fucking dare bring her up, or i'll smash your face right fucking in!" River shouts and I'm here wondering who the her is.

"Oh little Riv still hasn't gotten over her .... Have you told Dakota about her or did you fail to mention that in your little sob story from yesterday" Damon says smirking .. he knows about Yesterday.

"Yes Dakota i know everything you do because i have people that watch your every move and you know what so does River would you like to know why" Damon says looking directly at me

"Damon shut the fuck up" River hisses

"No She deserves to know every part of your sob story ... even the parts you love leaving out" Damon smirks and comes towards me but i step back

"Keep your ... Distance f-from me" i barely manage to say but still have somewhat of a courage to actually say it

"Alright Alright .... but Dearest Dakota would you like to know the parts River decided to leave out .. what am i kidding of course you do" Damon just continues on with his Smirk

"Damon just shut the fuck up already!" River continues to try and get Damon to stop but it doesn't work

"Little river is actually my Little Brother, isn't it splendid Dakota my own little brother punched me at the outlets and now he want's to punch my face in he's got a temper on him doesn't he" Damon says leaving me in complete shock .. WHY didn't i expect this i mean c'mon they both have a bad attitude, I will also admit that they are both very good looking men ... God Dakota your an idiot for not expecting this I mentally slap myself.

"Oh and of course Little River here is in our Gang which is why your window was busted with that brick remember and the note I saw you get from your locker both from our rivals, better watch Dakota or your going to end up just like Layla" with that Damon hops into the car I assumed he drove here with and drives off.

Honestly I'm taking all this new information in. Damon is River's older brother, River is always in a gang not that really surprises me honestly at one point every Bad Boy is in a gang but I honestly thought River was different I'm very much wrong about that, And Layla... I have no clue who Layla is and I honesty believe that River is going to not tell me who she is ... But it's worth a shot.

"... Who's Layla?"

"After everything he said your wondering who Layla is, Really that's your one and only concern" He harshly tells me.

"River I -"

"You know what forget it I don't know why I bothered even trying to be friends with someone that can't even defend herself why the fuck would I do such a stupid ass thing"

"You Bastard" I finally say. I knew it all along he was just playing me, I'm stupid for ever believing River was different how incredibly stupid of me.

"I was completely fine before you came into my life River. I was happy with my life I really was it didn't matter to me if I was bullied yea I cried it out but I WAS FINE AFTERWORDS OKAY, I don't need you I never needed you I was fine all on my god damn life okay so before you start saying stupid shit think about it all!." I scream letting All the frustration just run out of me.

" ... I never EVER asked for you ... And I most definitely don't need you.." I can feel the tear running down my cheek.

I look up to see a Very Sorrowful face. River's sorrowful face, but I just laugh to myself and start walking away

"Darlin I didn't me-"

"I'M NOT YOUR DARLIN ... And I never will be. I never want to see you again .... It should have stayed that way me never seeing you ... No rather me never bumping into you, should have never happened" I finish off and run to my home.

Opening the door and swinging it shut quickly I begin to actually cry, why I'm crying most likely from all the frustration I let out ... I suppose I deserve that over dramatic award now don't I.

River's Point Of View.

What the ACTUAL FUCK have I done I just made Dakota cry I know I fucking did. I don't even know why the hell I screamed at her like that, of course she has questions about Layla, hell if I just heard a random name be mentioned to me I would ask to, God fucking Damn it!. I get the urge to punch something so I do I punch the door to my car and I don't even feel the pain right now. So I hop into my car put the key in the ignition and drive off to see the one and only Damon.
---
I'm currently sitting outside of Damon's house which is also called

'The Crib' because all the other guy's in the gang stay here. I never wanted this life you know one of the main reasons why I was put into different homes all the time was because eventually they would find out I was in this gang and they didn't want me there, but it was this gang that actually kept me sane finding out that Damon was my older brother was something that I actually held on to, knowing that I had some type of family around just as I said kept me sane.

I get out of my car and walk straight into the place, immediately looking for Damon.
"DAMON" I shout throughout the place  .. But I get no response. I walk into one of the rooms and find some chick and one of the members of the gang fucking, "Fucking Classy" I say and shut the door.

I run up the steps and run to the biggest room in the house which is called 'The Office', and as suspected I see Damon smoking a cigarette.

"I've been expecting you Little Brother" Damon says puffing the cigarette smoke out.

"You fucking bastard just couldn't stay out of my life could you" I try to say in the calmest voice I can

"Why little brother I simply couldn't gotta make sure my sibling is getting over his good for nothing Ex Girlfriend Layla" this fucking bastard

"Why do you feel the fucking need to bring her up all the fucking Time Damon, I LOVED HER I was engaged to her we were a young love type couple and she was murdered god damn it Damon why do you fucking bring her up!" I scream hitting my hand on the desk he was sitting at

"I bring her up because you need to be reminded of how life is River ... I know I come off as a fucking rude ass guy I know River but your past is what keeps you sane you never want to go through that again River, loving someone and then losing them just for being this gang ... River I lost my wife and two month old twins, I never TRUST ME EVER want you to go through that shit okay I'm hard on you and I'm a bastard to you not because I want to be but because I honestly don't want you to suffer. I know everything I said about your girl Dakota and everything I did pissed you off and I'm sorry for that" for the first time in forever Damon is actually sincere .... Never thought I would actually see this day.

"Wow .... Your actually a softy for Romance" I tease Damon and he just laughs "Yea Yea Whatever ... But You should probably go set things right with Dakota ... Saw how she left man. You fucked up" I don't even disagree with him I know I fucked up badly ... But I also know she'll never want to see me again.

|| Didn't see that coming did you. Much Love. Xxx||