Chapter 17: Ride Or Die.

River's Point Of View.
We have literally searched, tracked, basically everything we could do to find Dakota. But we couldn't find her anywhere. She was once in London and we know she's still in London we just don't know where in London she is. Lord help me I hope she's doing fine I swear she better be doing fantastic or I'm going to rip some guys head off and I swear to that. I don't like when people take what's mine. Much less when it's something I care about deeply. These people are going to be in deep shit when I fucking find them.
---
Dakota's Point Of View.
About two hours later Ruckus got a call from someone saying that we could actually leave the woods. So we did we left the woods and immediately left to his flat in which we currently are at.

"Dakota I got a friend of mine coming over and I'm sure you two will get along just well" Ruckus says as I look through all the Vinyls he has, and let me just say there's a lot.

"I'm open to meeting anyone" I say now looking at a Judy Torres Record.

Just then there's a knock on the door and Ruckus runs out of the room and to the door I suppose.

"Kota come here please!" I hear Ruckus say so I gently put the record back in its place and walk to where I hear his voice.

"Dakota meet my ride or die bitch" Ruckus says and as if on que a girl comes out of the kitchen.

"I'm your ride or die bitch now" the girl says laughing and Ruckus laughing right along with her. She then turns to me and gives me a smile "I'm Logan". Looks like we all got weird names that don't quite fit us here.

"I'm Dakota" I say giving her a smile.

"Holy shit she's Dakota" Logan says now walking towards me.

"Can I just say that you look exactly like your brother" she says now observing my face.

"She is my little sister and we have the same parents so go figure Logan" Ruckus says and I chuckle a bit.

"Shut the fuck up Ruck I'll beat your ass I did it once I can do it again" Logan says and I die in complete laughter. This chick is funny.

"Heyyyy Dakota your supposed to be on my side" Ruckus says pouting.

"I'm sorry but she's hilarious Ruckus" I say still trying to stop laughing.

"See she likes me better" Logan says to Ruckus who is still pouting.

"Whatever Logan I'll remember that shit when you want your Starbucks" Ruckus says.

"Oh hell no don't mess with my Starbucks I'll kill you" Logan says in her best American accent. These two are friendship goals.

"You two are literally friendship goals" I say stating the truth.

Logan turns to me and gives me a weird look "haven't you had friends before"

"Well yea I have Austin and River... Omg River and Austin I need to call them!" I say now remembering that Austin, River, even my mother must be worried sick for me god I'm so clueless.

"Who the hell is River and Austin" Ruckus says his protective brotherly side comes out obviously not hearing that they are my friends.

"Ruckus you hear only that out of everything she just said. What are you deaf or something" Logan says in complete sassiness.

"Here call your FRIENDS Dakota" Logan says handing me her IPhone and giving Ruckus a face that makes me chuckle a bit.

"Thank you Logan" I say taking Her phone and going into another room to dial Austin's number that I have memorised.
---
River's Point Of View.
"YO RIVER" I hear Austin yell from downstairs. So I quickly run downstairs and to Austin.

"What? Why you screaming" I ask him and he points to his Phone, I look at his Phone to see a London number calling.

"Dick head pick it up" I say annoyed a bit.

"What if it's the people that have Dakota what the hell do I do then" he says obviously nervous. Shit I would be too... Maybe.

"Just keep cool" I assure him and he nods and picks up the phone.

"Hello" he says in a serious voice that he barely uses.

"DAKOTA!" He then screams.

"WHAT" I scream back at him.

Austin then looks at me smiling. "Dakota it's Dakota she's fine. She's with her... Wait what?" Austin says with a confused look.

Thank fucking god she's fine I thought I was gonna have to smash someone's face in. "What's the confused face for" I ask Austin.

"She's with her older brother. His name is Ruckus" He says and now I'm confused.

"When did she have a brother" I ask in general.

Austin puts his phone on speaker and her angelic voice starts explaining everything that has happened. I suppose I have the older brother to thank.

"When are you coming back?" I ask her after she was done explaining.

"Emmm. I don't exactly know but soon. Could you guys also inform my mother that I'm safe and sound?" Dakota asks.

"Sure baby I will... See you soon" I say and Austin looks at me smirking.

"Alright Bye Austin. By River!" Dakota says and then hangs up.

"You love her" Austin says and I shake my head.

"No I don't" I say. Obviously I'm not going to give into this.

"You sure as hell do, it's so obvious River admit it". Shit.

"Okay I love her so what" I say going up the steps informing every person I saw that Dakota is safe and sound.

"I'm just glad your moving on Bro" Austin says patting my back, then leaving to I would assume take his Nanny home considering it's really late at night.

Okay Maybe I do love Dakota. But I also said I was going to leave her life after this ... Yet I know how much I'll break her heart if I do.... Maybe leaving isn't the right thing to do.

Anyway I gotta inform Rose that her daughter is safe. Which I know she will be absolutely glad to hear.

||Hello Readers. So this chapter is going to Stella071700 because she plays Logan. Also, only 1 or 2 chapters left in this book!. Much Love. Xx||