Chapter 3: Scar.

"That's a Nice name you got there Darlin" a little blush crawls onto my cheeks once he says Darlin.. it just makes me feel... I can't even explain it.

"Thank you.." I can't help but feel like he's just playing me on like he want's to get close to me just to screw me over like everyone else has. I guess that's why I'm so scared of having friends because I'm scared of getting hurt.

"So I'll see you around Darlin?" he got up from his spot next to me. I knew I was boring him. "y-Yea maybe" I responded to his question, and with that he walked away.

I got up from my spot next to the tree and gathered my things and headed inside straight to my locker.
-----
School ended pretty quick if you ask me probably because most of the teachers told us to work out of our books and i may or may not had done the pages already.. Nerdy I know. I also haven't seen River since lunch wonder were he is.

Currently I was walking home from
School I honestly am knackered then again I believe that's an everyday feeling every student feels when they get off of school, right?.

After what I usually count as 20 minutes I arrived home walking up to my door and grabbing my keys from my pockets.. At least I thought they were in my pockets. I threw my head back in frustration .. What I get Frustrated easily "Can this day get any worse!" I screamed to myself knowing if I screamed any louder neighbors would probably come out and start yelling themselves , I put my head in my hands and looked at my watch that read '3:00' my parents wouldn't be home for another 4 hours what am I supposed to do for four long hours.
"Looking for these?, are ya Darlin" River. I looked up and met a smirking River holding my keys.

"How'd you get those" honestly how did he get those, "Well let's just say when I sat next to you near that damn tree Your keys were just sitting there so I grabbed them" he smirked and threw me my keys, I caught them still in disbelief that he actually had my keys I just don't know .. Actually I'm kinda creeped out on how he knows where I live.

"How did you know I lived here?"
"I followed you Darlin" I made a shocked face and he looked at me amused by my reaction,

"I'm Kidding Darlin I live a few blocks down" He assured me I don't know he still is creepy to me.

"Well are you going to invite me in or what?" He sounds so demanding. I nodded and got up From my spot going to my door and opening it fully, then turned to him "Come In" Dakota what are you doing inviting people you clearly barely know into the house, God what is going on with me.

"Nice place you got here Darlin" River said looking around while he turned his head looking around the place I noticed he had a scar on his neck it looked like it was old.. But it did interest me.."What's that scar from" I blurted out, Quickly covering my mouth.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, he then started walking towards me and I started walking backwards until I hit the wall "I-I'm sorry i didn't mean to blurt anything out like t-that" he was now in front of me his left arm above my head "Are you scared of me Dakota?" For the first time he actually says my name and it make me cringe I don't know why.

"Answer me Dakota!" He screams and hits the wall behind me causing me to flinch "Y-Yes" I say barely above a whisper. We're left in silence until he says the words that put me deep into thought.

"..You should be" and with those three words he leaves leaving me to take in what just happened. So much for having s good start to the weekend.

|| So this Chapter was Another shitty one but I enjoy writing it, oh and Happy a Birthday to Theo Eleanor and Luke, and The song sort of goes with the end, I'm trying out something new!.||