Chapter 16: Brother.

Dakota's Point Of View.

It's been a day and I can fully say that I am hungry, tired, scared for my life, and just frustrated. I haven't slept because I have no idea what will happen when I close my eyes, and quite frankly I wouldn't want to sleep while I'm here. I just want the comfort of my bed I want to change out of the skinnies and Baseball tee I have on into A plain black tee and some basketball shorts, so I can just lay in my bed and sleep knowing I'm safe there.

"Hey!" A voice says interrupting me from my wishes that I really want to come true.

I look up to the door way of the room I'm in and see a man he's about 6 feet tall, way taller then me. He has bright blue eyes and and brown hair that goes to about his shoulders. Come to think of it he has Harry Styles hair if you know what I'm talking about. He seems a bit muscular, but in all he is a very attractive male.

"Yes.." I say quietly while now looking down at my hands.

The man comes into the room closing the door behind him and walking over to me.

I back up.. Not exactly going anywhere because I'm now against the wall.

"No no I'm not going to hurt you I would never do that" he says with his thick British accent. We Must be in London... I'm sort of far from home.

I look at him in confusion "What?".

"I'm not going to hurt you in fact I'm here to help you" he says and smiles. I'm again really confused.

"Why would you help me.. You look like one of them" I say now looking at him. He seems hurt by what I said.

"There's lots of things you don't know Dakota and it's time you knew most of them" He says in a very serious tone.

"I've never been so flipping confused in my entire life" I say frustrated.

"Look Kota I'll explain everything once we get out of here" He says and I tense once he says Kota... Dad calls me Kota.

"How do you suppose we get out of here when I'm obviously chained to this wall" I say trying not to be sassy.

The guy chuckles and then pulls out a key "You know for being so sassy I should just leave you here" he says playing with the key.

"God no just get me out of here please" I say.

He then sticks the key into the little hole and twists it which cause the cuff around my ankle to get loose and then eventually separate.

"Thank you Jesus" I say rubbing my ankle.

As I celebrate my ankle getting free I hear footsteps coming closer to the room, this human and I are in.
"Someone's coming" he says stating the obvious.

"No crap" I say shaking my head.

"Instead of being sassy can you scream for me" he says and I give the most confused look I can give.

"You want me to do what?" I say and the footsteps get closer.

"Scream!" he says running to the door and I do as he says and scream.

We stay in silence for the next minute and I hear a chuckle come from outside of the door and then the footsteps take of in the other direction.

"You listen maybe this will be easier than expected" the human says.

"Considering I don't want to die I think listening to a stranger that is offering to help me is a pretty good idea" I say... Sassiness is just flowing out of me today.

"My name is Ruckus. Dakota and I'm not a stranger I'm your older brother. Now c'mon before we get caught" he says quickly like it's not a surprise to me. Since when have I had an older brother by that name? AHA!  NO never had any siblings.