Chapter 5: The Weekend Part 2.

Out of all people he chooses Amanda. I mean he's a hot guy she's an actually good looking girl with perfect skin perfect face perfect life which I know she has because she's said it billions of times .. Oh god i just called River hot what has this world come to I'm going insane I know I am. I did call him  cute yesterday but hot it makes me shiver for some odd reason. Know what forget all this I'm hungry therefore I am going to go buy myself a slice of pizza who cares if anyone sees me this is where all the public outlets are anyway I'm allowed to be here.

I make my way to a stand that obviously sells pizza and I buy myself a slice of pizza and a bottle of water, it actually coming out pretty cheap if I do say so myself. I sit down at a table they have outside, I go to take my first bite and my phone starts to vibrate in my front pocket. So I take it out and on the screen there's a message from
An unknown number and it reads

'Hello. Xx'

I raise an eyebrow at the unfamiliar number and decide to ignore it and eat my pizza instead and it's actually what I think I'll do.

I put my phone back in my
Pocket and start to eat my pizza.
It took me three minutes to finish that slice I'm not sure if that was fast or slow but it was I can assure you that the pizza was delicious, I wipe my mouth with a napkin and decide to go look for my mother she must be looking for me.

I stand up from my seat and walk my way back to Forever 21, going into the store I don't see my mother, I go to the line She was once in now there are new people in the line.. My mother left the store and didn't bother to call or anything I swear sometimes she forgets I actually tag along... Sometimes.

I leave the store and call my mother, I call her once she doesn't pick up. I call her another time she still fails to pick up, if I were to be calling her because I was dying and wanted to say the last 'I love you' to her she wouldn't have never got it and I would be dead right now.

Since mum doesn't want to pick up her phone I head down to a music outlet they have here that sells all sorts of Vinyls in which I am obsessed with don't ask why because I will not be able to give you a straight answer.
I walk my way to this music outlet and immediately I hear the music being blasted 'Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife Offer me that deathless death Good God, let me give you my life' Hozier. I just love his music it's full of passion I adore it to be exact.

I make my way to the vinyls they range from The Beatles to Metallica to Michael Jackson I tell you this has got to be the best place in the universe.

As I'm looking through the Vinyls  through the corner of my eye I see a guy looking at the Cd's and he looks really suspicious to me for some reason he's giving me this bad vibe, so I trust my instincts and move from the Vinyls to The Cd's which are just right in front of where the Vinyls are but from here I can get a better look of the suspicious guy, he has black hair his arms and neck are covered in Tattoos his eyebrow is pierced but I can't see the colour of his eyes since he's looking down. I'm about to look down at the Cd's but not being fast enough he catches be looking at him he gives me a wink the he starts coming my way,
What should I do, oh god he's getting closer, this guy is probably going to kidnap me and make me hi- "Hello there love" my little panic session is interrupted by the suspicious guy talking to me. "H-Hi..." I answer back being polite,

"What's your name Darlin" God there it is again the pet name you know I'm growing to really hate it, but again I must be polite "My name is Dakota" he gives me a smirk and stretches his hand out "Damon" I suppose that's his name, I shake his hand and his grip on my hand tightens "Umm..." I say in confusion as to why he's gripping my hand so much.

"Could you please let go of m-" I'm cut mid sentence by a voice.

"Darlin!" .... It's River. "River!" I shout without really noticing I actually shouted but I'm actually really glad he came in a moment like this, this Damon guy is giving me the creeps.
I hear River make his way towards us and Damon immediately releases my hand and I quickly pull it into my chest and rub it with my other hand.

"What's  going on here?" River says his voice has a hint of anger in it why it does I have no clue.

"Just a friendly chat, amongst strangers" Damon answers smirking as if he's amused.

"Didn't your mother teach you to never talk to strangers" River says taking a step towards Damon who still has a smirk on his face "River" I say in the calmest tone I can.

"Yes she has but when a pretty girl like Dakota here is just alone, your mind wanders like how good will she be in bed, is she a good head giv-" Damon barely had a chance to finish his sentence before River's Fist collided with Damon's Jaw. Damon stumbled back  grabbing his jaw.

"Dakota here is a lady not an animal like you, you bastard" River booms his voice loud and clear.

"River lets go" i pull on his arm before he can do anymore damage. He nods and we both make our way out of the store leaving the workers and customers in the store in utter shock.
"Why'd you do that?" I question him probably not the time for questions but I ask anyway.

"Because he was talking about you like if you were some whore on the street" he says his voice still hinting with anger "your the complete opposite" his voice now softens and his usual tone is back.

"I'd just like to thank you for it River, but you should really get back to Amanda before she throws one of those hissy fits, and if she sees you with me it'll be even worse" I say thankfully and politely I hope it sounds.

"Amanda .. You were the one I saw weren't you, I knew it I knew it was you.. I texted you but you never Answered either I figure you were just busy or something"

Now I knew where that number came from and the question of how he got my number is also in my head.

"Yea sorry" is my response and River just nods "I'll see you around Darlin take care of yourself okay" he says looking straight at me making me nervous. I just nod and he as well soon walking off. If anyone is really strange it's River.

"Dakota Honey!" Someone yells
For me and immediately I know it's my mother, I turn to see my mother walking towards me so I just walk the rest of the way towards her.

"Where have you been? Mum!"

"That's the same question I should be asking you Dakota but anyway let's go" she says walking out of the outlets towards the car with me following behind eventually leaving the mall premises.
---
When we got home my mother told me to get that dress on and to get ready, eventually we were all ready and went to her little dinner party which I suppose was good considering they had really good food, I suppose I spent the rest of my Saturday there. In this moment I was laying on my bed we have just gotten back I looked at the clock on my desk the time read '3:15' Jesus it's late I think sleep is due. I got up from my bed put on a pair of basketball shorts a black tee crawled into my bed and immediately knock out.
|| Hello!, there so how was this chapter? Was it good?, I hope so, if there's spelling errors it's because I was typing really fast, sorry peeps!. Much love. Xx||