Chapter 13: New Pet Names/New Events.

After the History exam, Austin and I had to go our separate ways because basically we had different classes after that. Since then I haven't seen him though I do have the desire to see him, honestly don't know why.
Currently it's Lunch time and of course I'm sitting by my tree. My beautiful tree if I might add.

"New Book?" A voice says and that voice i could tell who it was without hesitation.
I look up to see the one and only River
"Yea.." I mumble looking down at my book that's called Detached.

"Look Dakota I'm S-"

"Sorry? yea I've heard that line before" I cut River off by speaking the truth.

"Darlin just listen to me. I c-"

"Do you know what it's like to be called names that don't describe at all who you are" I cut River off again, and this time he stays shut.

"Do you know what it's like to not feel important to anyone, to not have any friends because you obviously don't have any type of social skills.. Tell me River do you know what it's like to feel completely helpless to the point where taking your own life is an option you considered all the time" I finish and River speaks up.

"Baby I know what it's like to feel helpless. Trust me I do. Baby I'm truly truly truly! sorry for the things I said to you, okay you deserved to know all the truth after all the shit knowing me has put your through and I'm just hoping that you would forgive me ... Please" River says now sitting in front of me.

I look up and smile "New Pet name?"
River chuckles and smiles that smile .. I've kinda missed it.

"Hope you don't mind it. I'm going to be calling you it often" River says smirking and a little blush crawls onto my cheeks with that smirk .. It has its affect on me what can I say.

"So ... I saw Austin and you hanging out earlier by your locker" River says and I can't help but think he's a little jealous.

"Yea we have AP History together which is awesome!" I say in complete happiness.
"Oh ... So you've gotten close to Austin" Yup I can hear the jealousy in his voice.

"Well yea he used to be my childhood friend
until he turned 7 then he just disappeared and yea basically we just patched things up" I smiled gingerly while River has no facial expression at all.

"River are you jealous" I say smirking and his eyes just go wide.

"What No!, absolutely no I'm very happy for you and .. Austin" River says mumbling Austin's name at the end and it just makes me giggle.

"You so are, Riv admit it" I say I between my giggles.

"Okay okay .. Maybe just a tiny tiny bit" River says shaking his head.

River is that type of person that you can fool around with one minute and in the next he's really serious and demanding, but also he can be the one you would feel sorry for. Did I mention he could also make you really angry.
"River can ask you a question" I ask Him.

He nods and looks at me "Ask away".

"Who's Layla" I try the question again.
This time he just takes a deep breathe in and exhales out, "Layla was My Fiancée" he says, and it doesn't really come as a surprise to me I knew it would be something really deep and personal.

"As ridiculous as that sounds we were both 17 and we thought it was a good idea. We loved each other dearly, so we thought... I suppose being engaged to an active gang member was the biggest mistake she could have done... So the one day we were settling an agreement with our rival gang, we were about to head out when we got attacked .. Layla was one out the many that were killed that day. Damon, some of the other members and me of course survived that day... But since then I promised myself that I would never ever find love again.. Hence why I never stay with one girl"

"Wow ... River I'm so sorry" I say after River ends another chapter of his life that I just learned.

"It's okay.. Happened 2 years ago I'm over it by now" River says getting up and smiling down at me.

Just as I'm about to say something the bell rings singling everyone to get to class.

"See talk later baby" River says calling me that pet name again and walking off.

I chuckle picking up my stuff. I'm about to walk away when a hand wraps around my mouth.
"Mmmm wahhh mmm" I try screaming but it obviously doesn't work.

"Fighting me won't help you Sweetcheeks" a voice says from behind me.

I try kicking the person behind me but it still doesn't work

"God Damn it Stop struggling!" Is the last things I hear before i'm knocked out.
|| Oooh My what's happening :o. Much Love. Xx||