Chapter 19: The Bad Boy's Nerd.

"Now Dakota your sure your okay on this plane?" Ruckus asked putting his seatbelt on.

Currently were on the plane. Never really been on a plane before if I'm being honest ... then again I wonder how I got from Ireland to The United Kingdom... People these days are completely psycho... Oh and of course Ruckus had somehow managed to get me a passport don't ask me how but he somehow did it.

"Yea I'm fine I kinda like heights" I say putting my own seatbelt on.

All of a sudden I hear Logan laughing.

"What?" I ask chuckling. Her laugh is very contagious.

"Your big bro here hates planes and heights even though he gets on planes often" she says chuckling.

"Shut up Whore" Ruckus says crossing his arms pouting.

He's like a little child I swear.

"Aye now watch your language" Logan says poking his cheek.

"Whatever" Ruckus says turning away from her. He's currently sitting in the middle between Logan and I obviously.

"You two behave okay" I say looking at them both sounding like a serious mother.

"Yes Mummy" they both say at once causing us all to chuckle.

Ireland here we come.
---
"Dakota....Dakota!" Someone shouted making me jump in my seat and rub my eyes.

"We're here?" I said undoing my seatbelt.

"It isn't really much of a flight to be honest" the voice now recognised as Ruckus says.

"Alright" I say half asleep getting up from my seat.

"This'll be fun!" Logan says basically running out of the plane and of course we take after her.

"Slow down!" Ruckus says laughing and also out of breathe.

But Logan does as Ruckus says.

"We're only in Ireland Log-"

"Darlin!" A voice suddenly says Interrupting Ruckus and causing me to look in the direction the voice came from.

Just then I see a familiar head of brown hair. "River!" I say running straight over To him and he engulfs me In a huge hug.

"I've missed your talkative ass" River says his arms getting tighter around me.

"Missed your cocky butt" I say laughing and getting out of the hug.

"Now wake up" River says with a serious face.

"What?" I question looking at him confused.

"Wake up!" He says.

And just like that I sit up from the couch I was laying on.

"So who's the cocky bastard in your dream" A voice says from above me. I look up to see a smirking River.

"R-River?" I say rubbing my eyes making sure I'm not say dreaming or something.

"I've only been River for about 25 years now" he says with a grin.

"So everything was a dream?" I ask completely shocked.

"What exactly did you dream about?" River asks sitting down next to me and I can't help but look at his left hand, but ignore what I see and tell him all about my dream.

"Well then Lovely you sure had a vivid dream" He says chuckling.

I look down at his left hand again noticing it's now on my thigh.

"Why are you looking at my wedding band like that?" He asks and I look up at him confused.

He chuckles and grabs my left hand "Looks like you were in that dream too long you forgot we were married" he finishes adding another chuckle.

So everything's was a dream.

I get up from my seat and just start laughing. "The dream felt so Vivid Riv so real" I say pacing back and forth.

"The only true part are the people's names Ruckus your brother and his Wife Logan and your parents aren't separated and nor has your father ever laid a hand on your mum and well Austin is actually your best friend" he says and everything slowly comes back to me.

"Hey Riv" I say sitting back down next to him.

"Yes my love" he says pecking my lips gently.

"The Bad Boy's Nerd sounds like a good book to write" I say smiling.

He chuckles a bit and pecks my lips once more "Sure does Baby".

The End.

||Hope you liked it. Much Love. Xx||