Chapter 15: Coming Together.

After debating on how I'm going to actually approach Dakota's parents I just ended up getting into my range and driving to her place.

Currently I'm sitting in my car still debating on how I'm supposed to tell two loving parents how their child has gotten kidnapped, and also how I plan on getting her back even though they don't have a damn clue on who I fucking am.

But every person deserves the truth.

I get out of my range and slowly walk my way to the door. Knocking lightly.

I soon hear someone running to the door and then it practically flying open.

"Dak- Who are you?" a women says her eyes are red as if she's been crying. I believe this women is Dakota's mother.

"I ... I'm River" I say in a low tone.

"I'm sorry I have no idea who you are" she says looking confused and I don't blame her.

"If you would just let me in I can explain everything" I say assuring her.

She looks at me questionably for a few seconds before stepping aside to let me in.

"Please sit on the couch" she tells me.

I nod walking inside and make my way to the couch eventually sitting, soon after Dakota's mother sitting across from me.

"Have you seen my daughter?" she suddenly blurts out. I look straight at her and I can see the tears at the brim of her eyes.

"Dakota ... Dakota has been kidnapped" I say and immediately a sob escapes her lips.

"That's why she hasn't called me or came home" she says between her sobs.

I reach into my pocket and hand her a napkin "Take it" I say in a low tone.

She looks at me and takes the napkin nodding a thank you and then wiping her eyes.

"Tell me lad... why are you here?"

"Well my name is River and I'm friends with your daughter" I say and she raises an eyebrow.

"Dakota has never told me she had male friends ... then again she never told me about any of her friends" another sob escapes her lips.

"Mrs.Walk-"

"Ms.Salvatore I'm getting a divorce that won't be my last name anymore ... but please call me Rose" Dakota's mother says trying to smile but I know her pain isn't letting her put on a real smile. It also hit's me that she said she was getting a divorce and Dakota never told me that ... then again she's like a book I've never opened.

"Well Rose  ... As I said Dakota has been kidnapped and I'm going to do everything in my power to get her back I can promise you that" I assured her.

"You are a fine young man River ... I can see why my daughter could take a liking to you" she said smiling and sniffling at the same time.

I smiled at her "That means a lot thank you Rose"

"Alright ... What are you going to do to find my daughter?" she questions and I look down smirking and thinking of all the ways I know I can find her and what I'm going to do to the bastards that took her.

I look back up at Rose and smile "I have close connections with other people in which I'm not really allowed to say for your safety but I need you to truly trust me Ms.Salvatore ... Do you trust me?"

Ms.Salvatore looks at me and gives me a hard stare ...  "Alright do what you need to do just make sure I get my daughter back".

"I promise to" I say getting up, and so does Ms.Salvatore.

"Be careful lad ... if Dakota has kept you in her life, it means she truly feels something for you" she says to me and I can't help but smile knowing I mean something to Dakota.

"Yes Ma'am" I nod shaking her hand.

With that I leave back to my range and get in.

Next stop Damon's.

--------

I arrive at Damon's to see a whole bunch of cars in front, and I raise an eyebrow.

"What the hell?" I say loud enough for me to hear.

I get out of my range and walk inside, everything seems in place but it also seems really quite.

"Damon!" I shout and hear shuffling come from upstairs. I run upstairs to see a whole bunch of men surrounding the door to Damon's Office.

"What the fuck is going on?" I say and all the men surrounding the door turn to me.

"Who are you?" one of the men say.

"I'm River who the hell are you" I say back getting annoyed.

Soon after Damon's office door opens and thankfully Damon comes out.

"Hey River I see you met our helpers" Damon says and I'm just really confused.

"Helpers Damon, for exactly what. Getting Dakota back shouldn't be hard" I say.

"River the gang that has Dakota is one of the top gangs in London ... Yes River she's in London while were here in The Republic of Ireland. You figure out the rest Riv" he says stating a point.

"Alright Alright you got a point, but how the fuck are we supposed to get to London?" I question.

"A plane River c'mon get your head in the game" Damon says sort of annoying me but that's nothing new.

"Damon I swear say one more smart thing I'll smack you" I say sort of playing sort of not playing.

"You're a bit harsh" Damon says pouting and I just chuckle.

"Yo River!" a voice says from behind me.

I turn to see Austin standing at the end of the hallway "Yo" I say and Austin makes his way to me eventually we come into a bro hug.

"Have we found Dakota?" Austin says coming out of our manly hug.

"Yea, she's in London" I say and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"How the fuck did they get her down there?"  He asked and I just shrugged.

"If I knew I would be down there right now" I say.

"All we know is that she's in London with the most popular gang and the most feared gang of London so we have to be very careful with how we approach them" Damon says.

"We got it" Austin and I say at the same time.

Operation Get the love of my life back ... I mean get Dakota back is a go.

||Comment What you think!. Much Love. Xx||