Chapter 7: Sunday Vinyls.

Dakota's Point Of View.

We drive for what feels like forever before we arrive at River's suppose secret spot.

"This is it... My special place" River says and turns the ignition off. I looked around and see nothing but trees and dirt, basically I see the woods.
"I see the woods River" I say looking at the scenery in front of me,
"You'll soon change your mind lovely" he says smirking at me and my cheeks heat up, I look away and I hear him chuckle "let's get into the woods!" He says excitedly soon getting out the Car and for the first time I see River smile and he looks really happy if I do say so myself it just makes me smile actually since he always has this serious face on.

I get out of the car an go stand next to River.

"Ready for an adventure Darlin" River says.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I answer with a smile, and with that we head into the woods.
--
River's Point Of View.

After Dakota, yes I said Dakota feels weird to actually say it if I'm honest but it's her name kinda have to call her by her name, anyway. After Dakota came out the car we started walking into the woods and I've got to say She's not no ordinary girl, usually and excuse me if I'm wrong but most girls wouldn't enjoy going into the woods but her god she was just joyful. Every time she saw a leaf she would pick it up and admire it she would say 'The colour on this leaf is so beautiful' and she'd smile at it, she's just as beautiful as the leaf if she really thought abo- what the hell am I saying I'm in a Damn relationship with Amanda.We are getting of topic now let's get back onto the topic.

Dakota and I were currently sitting on a rock a very familiar rock to me but to Dakota it's a new place. I've got to say I really enjoy her company it feels like home when I'm around her and honestly no one has made me feel at ease except for her as idiotic or soft as that may sound Dakota has that thing about her that just calm's you and it just puts an ease to my horrible life if I'm being completely honest.

"River" Dakota suddenly says while I'm deep in my thoughts.

Her voice is so soft and angelic.. I did not just say that.

"Hmm Darlin?" I say finally focusing on her.

"Why... Why did you bring me here?" she questions finally looking at me with her big, beautiful, bright blue eyes.

I look into her eyes you could get lost in them you know.

"I bought you here because .... Just because" I say and she gives me a questioning look but says nothing leaving us in complete silence.

"You're a strange human River Knight" Dakota finally says breaking the silence.

"Not as strange as you Dakota Walker" I say and get off the rock we were sitting on

"Where we headed to now" She questions while tilting her head to the side like a cute little puppy... for fucks sake my morning breakfast must have had drugs in it.

"I asked you this morning if you liked Vinyls"

"Yea but what of it?" she asks confused and she just looks adorable with that confused look.

"I've got a surprise for you so, get off the rock" I chuckle

And she does so.

After she gets off the rock I start walking in a direction "Follow me darling and don't get lost in this big place"

"No promises" I hear her chuckle behind me and then we start heading to my little surprise for her.

__

We walk for ten minutes in complete silence which isn't really new.

I eventually stop in front of a cabin that is in very good shape. I turn to Dakota and she has this expression on her face that makes me chuckle it's like a 'what the fuck is this place' type of expression.

"This is the surprise Darlin" I say

"What's inside?" she questions and I just smirk and step up to the door taking out my keys and opening the cabin door stepping inside the dark cabin, then turning to her

"Look for yourself" I say, and she starts walking towards the door and then eventually through the door

"River I don't see anything" she says and suddenly I feel a hand grab my forearm

"Close your eyes then I'll turn the light on" I tease and she just lets out a groan "Okay they are closed now turn on the lights... please" I chuckle and reach for the switch and switch on the lights.

" Open your eyes Darlin"

Dakota's Point Of View.

I open my eyes to see millions.. Okay maybe not millions but a whole lot of Vinyls framed and some on shelves and some laying in a perfect spot in the floor.

"Holy Moly" I say looking around. I hear River chuckle behind me
"Holy Moly that's something I've actually never heard before" River says and I just chuckle

"I don't curse" I say sounding like a goody goody.

"But anyway I LOVE THIS CABIN" I finally say letting the excitement get the best of me.

"I knew you would" River says as i make my way to a shelf literary full of Vinyls

" Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Guns N Roses, The 1975! River you have it all!" I say taking out The 1975 Vinyl out and looking at it

"I happen to adore The 1975" River says walking over to me

"Dude I think I love you now" I say chuckling and looking straight at River just to see him looking like he's dazed out

"You okay River" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Yea I'm good... Wanna listen to that Record?" River says pointing to the record in my hands, and I nod.
River takes the record from my hands and put's it into the record player where 'Medicine' by The 1975 starts playing and I immediately sing a long and dance to the words even thought River is watching me but doesn't seem to mind because he's just laughing his butt off.

"Sunday Vinyls" River says between laughs and I stop dancing and singing and face him "yes" I say agreeing with him.

This was fun.

|shitty chapter, very sorry!.|