Chapter 9: Back To Hell.

River's Point Of View.

I suppose we can say after everything that happened yesterday I came home and went to sleep. So as everyone can tell its Monday morning and can I just say I'm really grumpy right now made it late as hell to school from of course over sleeping. Amanda was blowing up my phone all last night didn't answer once I was with Dakota why would I do that, but that kiss I had with her ... call me cocky or a player if you want but can I just say I would much rather kiss Dakota then I would Amanda I mean if we really look at it. Amanda for being the so called 'Popular girl' her lips are so chapped like bark and I may be over exaggerating but she's a girl that has money to spend like nothing the least she can do is buy herself a little thing of chap stick. Dakota on the other hand has the softest lips my god like I said I could kiss them all fucking day. Now it may seem like I'm being mean to my suppose 'girlfriend' fact is we just had a quick fuck and she thinks we are actually a couple ... we are nowhere near couple status at all and I'm convinced Dakota thinks we are. I'm going to be fixing that real soon but for now let me actually pay attention to my Physics teacher before she throws a bitch fit.

__

Lunch! God I love this hour not only do I get to hang out with my boy Austin but I plan on going to see Dakota by that tree of hers she likes to sit by since Freshman year.. Yes I know don't ask me how I know. I Suppose I should introduce who Austin is, well my boy Austin has been my friend since the second foster home I was put into (Which I failed to tell Dakota Yesterday) and he's stood by my side through everything, he's 18 so he's like my little bro and I his big bro though he acts way too tough at times but it's all good.

"YO RIV!" I hear someone shout as I'm about to walk out to Dakota's tree so I turn around to see who it is... and it's in fact Austin.

"Oi Oi my boy!" I shout and we come in for a very manly hug ... it was manly I swear to it.

"Where you headed?" Austin says as we get out of our very manly hug.

"To go see Dakota" I say clearly I'm no way ashamed of it.

"Oh shit the girl you were telling me about" Austin says clearly stating the obvious... I swear he's smarter than this.

"Yes dumbass that girl and by the way her name is Dakota I obviously just said that" I've been hanging around these chicks too long sassiness is coming out of me.

"Alright Alright my be my be" Austin says putting his hands up in a surrendering motion that makes me laugh and also him too. "So Riv ... may I join you in seeing the famous Dakota?"

I would naturally say yes to Austin meeting one of the girls I'm with but Dakota is different from all the other girls I've been around and she's actually the only one I haven't began dating. Not that I'm complaining though I know Dakota respects herself which I adore about her. So I figure she can meet Austin at least once in her life and she could also use the extra protection from you know Damon.

"A'ight but I swear do something stupid and I will personally punch your face right in" I say kind of joking and kind of not joking

"Well Damn man alright I gotchu" Austin says making this weird face that makes me die in laughter and him very confused.

"Let's just go Austin" I say gathering myself together.

With that Austin and I head out to Dakota's tree

Dakota's Point Of View.

So I am currently sitting by my tree, I've honestly had the best morning ever... Other than my mother walking into my room in the morning and seeing my broken window asking what happened and I simply told her something flew through it resulting in her giving me a lecture on how I should be more careful and how I should talk to her about those types of things ... but otherwise morning was great woke up on time (The lecture afterword's) walked to school listening to Drag Me Down by One Direction good little tune that is honestly really catchy I will say on my behalf, made it to school on time didn't get bothered by the she devil's pretty good so far. I will say though River wasn't in Chemistry wonder what happened to him.