Chapter 11: Old/New Friend?.

Dakota's Point Of View.

Things people like me should learn about other people. One, they never are what they seem, they can seem like the biggest sweetheart on the planet and then turn out to be the biggest douche on the planet. Two, you can easily confuse yourself, like me for example I have never used foul language in my entire like but then River comes into my life and I speak those vulgar words fluently. If we're putting the blame on anyone I would put the blame on him he didn't have to come into my life he could have left me along crying in that bathroom, BUT NO! He wants to be a little sweetheart and come in asking if I'm okay and "UGH!" I let out a scream of frustration because literally all I have in me is frustration. For all I care River can go all the way down to Hell yup I said it he can go to the devil's layer and just stay there I don't care ... Maybe I do care a bit, but that doesn't matter because he is a jerk... I can't tell if I'm utterly in love with the jerk or if I just despise his existence... I actually think it's the first one what am I kidding. 
Look at me I sound like a middle school student all because some guy decided to be nice. I do suppose that every girl at least once in their lifetime just had that major crush ... Luckily for me it is a the bad boy with a secret past (hint the sarcasm).
Know what, it's only 8 o'clock I think I'll go to the local bakery, clearing my mind even if it's for an hour or two will help me honestly A LOT.
I stand up from my bed which I was sitting on and go to my now fixed window. I open it from the top and then pull it up, sticking my hand out once I know it won't fall from its place. "Autumn is coming" I say loud enough just for me to hear, just then a breeze comes through and it makes me pull my hand in, "Time For Jumpers eh?" A voice says from behind me.
I turn around to meet my father standing at my doorway. Haven't seen him since the day he left so it's only proper I give him a hug.
"Hey Dad" I say while hugging him .
"Hey Kota, How have you been?" He asks and I feel him hug me tighter you know the way parents hug you when your about to go somewhere for the weekend and they act like they're never going to see you again... Yes those hugs.
"I could be better" I answer honestly, getting out of the hug.
"What's the matter? .. Did someone hurt you? .. Dakota if someone is hurting you a-"
"Dad! .... No one is hurting me at school" I cut him off before he starts the 100 questions game.
He lets out a sigh of relief  "thank Jesus ... How's your mother?" He asks and I can see the pain in his eyes, I know he loves her .. She just doesn't feel the same.
"She's good .. She's actually been more social now .. You know before she was either at work or home nowhere else" I inform him and I see a little smile make its way to his lips.
"That's good ... Well Honey I just came to pick up some stuff then leave" Dad says and steps out of my doorway and goes to the room he once shared with mum to gather his stuff, luckily mum wasn't there ... Unlucky for his it would be I suppose.
-----
After dad gathered most of his stuff we sat and chatted for a bit. We ended up talking about how him and Mum were possibly going to get a divorce which I wasn't at all happy about but he said that it was best for the both of them. Though as he spoke about the whole divorce thing, pain was just shown in his eyes just like before, but I won't go against anything it's really none of my business its more of my mothers and fathers business.
As for me I'm currently sitting inside of a little bakery 'Queenies' it's called and its run by a sweet little old lady her name is Agatha, I've also known her for years but to her I'm still a little kid growing. She also used have a little grandson he was my age we actually used to play everyday until one day when we were 7 he just disappeared out of nowhere, since then I don't know what happened to him.
I came here as soon as dad left didn't really want to be home alone and I had planned to come here anyway.
"Little Dakota you've grown" Agatha says setting my Hot Chocolate, I was never a big fan of coffee.
"Hello Aggy and thank you" I smile politely at her and she returns the same smile "Your very welcome Lass" she says and then walks away, I assume to attend another costumer.
As I'm drinking my hot chocolate a pair of hands cover my eyes "Guess Who!" They shout and i smile to myself knowing that voice anywhere.
"Hello Austin" I chuckle and he uncovers my eyes.
"Damn I'm that noticeable" he says now Standing in front of me.
"I suppose so since I could tell who you were" I chuckle and he just smirks. Him and River seem to have the same type of smirk ... There I go thinking about River again.
"Can I sit here?" Austin asks and I nod.
"Of course go on and sit" I assure him and take another sip of my Delicious drink as he sits.
"What are you doing in a place like this?" I ask.
"I don't like Nanny walking alone home so I walk her" Does he mean Aggy ... No it can't be.
"Nanny as In Agatha, is your Nanny so that mean -"
"Yes we used to play together when we were younger" he says finishing the sentence before me.
"Dude! I missed you when you left I had no one to play with afterwords" I chuckle remembering the 3-7 year old me.
"I can't believe you actually remembered that holy shit I'm impressed" Austin says chuckling.
"Of course I remember. I remember everything!" I say over exaggerating a bit.
Some major catching up with each other is in order.
----
We spent a good 4 hours talking until Aggy closed up shop and we were forced to go home... Well I was forced to go home Austin walks her as he said earlier he did. I also didn't even notice it was so late until I got home and got a lecture from my mother about being late, but it was so worth it.
But back to Old Friends.
In all honesty I'm happy That I got some catching up done with Austin.
I'm also happy how he still remembers everything we did as kids and honestly that's what I needed someone to talk to.
Anyway it's night and I got a huge exam tomorrow which I can not in anyway fail. So I hop out of my day clothes and into my night clothes then laying down putting my headphones in and falling asleep to The 1975's song called You.

||Wrote this while I was sleepy. Xx|