Chapter 4: The Weekend.

It's been 5 hours since River left here, and in those 5 hours I have done nothing but think of the words he said 'good you should be'. Those words I just wonder what they mean, I mean I have to admit River does look intimidating but he was at least kinda nice to me in school, and that scar it's what really I suppose ticked him off maybe if I hadn't have asked.. More like blurt out where the scar was from he wouldn't have looked so angry. What am I saying why would I care how he feels he's just getting close to me so he can eventually break me. "for gods sake Dakota shut up" I said to myself running my hands down my face River is just consuming my thoughts and I've only spoken to the guy a couple times today, he just has that thing about him that leaves wanting to know more about him you know?.

Anyway time to get my mind off of everything time for a good binge watching of American Horror Story.
--
I was in the middle of watching episode 6 of Coven when I heard my parents come down the stairs yelling at each other this happened rarely they were actually a really happy couple which I rarely saw these days.

"Leave us Nicolas just leave!" My mother yelled at my father. Why is she telling him to leave I thought to myself but said nothing, not wanting to get in between them I just Continued watching Coven.

"Rose you can't be serious right now" my father said in the calmest voice he could I gotta give him props for staying so calm, but at the same time I wish they would take it somewhere else so I wouldn't have to hear them fight and just focus on Evan Peters in this Season of AHS.

"Nicolas just leave already your a good for nothing bas-" before my mother could finish her sentence I heard a huge slapping noise which made me jump off the couch and look in their direction just to see my mother holding her cheek and my father covering his mouth with his hand his eyes glossy looking like he was about to cry.. My father had just slapped my mother.

"D-Dad" I choked out I never thought my father would ever lay a finger on my mother, never say never right. Both of my parents looked at me as if noticing right now that I have been watching mostly hearing, all this time "Kota..." My dad spoke his voice shaky as he called me the nickname he made up for me since I was little, he started to walk towards me and I stepped back.

"You hit Mum.." I spoke those words never ever expecting those words to come out of my mouth and it also caused him to stop walking towards me.

"Nicolas it's time you left" my mum spoke up her voice sounding so sad, my father nodded his head at her then looked back at me pulling me into a hug before I could even really react I hugged him with all my might.

"I'm so sorry Kota" he said choking out a sob he kissed my forehead and with that my father left.

I ran over to my mother giving her a tight hug and crying into her shoulder I don't actually think I have a reason to cry but crying felt so good some how.

"it's going to be alright Honey" my mother said doing her best at calming me down, I pulled out of her hug and looked at her cheek "are you okay mum" "yes honey I'm fine okay, it's nothing" she smiled at me, this right here is the strongest women I have met

"I'm going to go take a nap sweetheart you continue on with your Show alright I know how much you love that guy with the blondish hair what's his name again" she said smiling at me making me chuckle a bit "His name is Evan in real life but in this season it's Kyle" she always knew a way to make me smile, I assume that's one of the many things mothers are good at .

"Alright Honey I'm going to go nap" and with that she went upstairs leaving me alone to watch the rest of AHS.
--
I woke up to the shine of my telly I must have fallen asleep while watching the show. I grab my phone from the coffee table in front of me and check the time '2:30 am' must have slept for awhile, I admit I was tired and everything that had happened tired me a bit more. I got up from the couch turning off the telly and heading upstairs first i went to check on my mum, I open the door to her room and find her sleeping peacefully looks like that nap tuned into a full on slumber.

The Bad Boy's Nerd.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें