Chapter 2: My name is ....

I turned around and finally saw the face that owned the voice that I've heard earlier and that quite frankly has been in my head since then, he had a smug look on his face "Hey Darlin", I looked at him in disbelief it was him the schools bad boy how could I have not noticed it was him River Knight.

"H-Hi" I stuttered. "What? never seen a guy with piercings before " he laughed just loud enough for me to hear. He's kinda cute. "N-No I have I just .. Well no one.. Any one really has eve-" "

"Again Darlin you talk way to much" he cut me off .. Again. "... Sorry" I said lowly I'm probably annoying him. He shrugged "I don't mind your cute Darlin" he said smirking. What's with the pet name not that I really mind.. God what am I saying .

"My names Dakota" I suddenly blurt out a little to loud. "Miss.Walker And Mr.Knight is there anything you want to tell the class?" Ms.Shire said in this annoyed voice, but before I could say anything River spoke up.

"No Ms. Hag" God this boy is insane.
"Excuse me Mr.Knight would you like detention for the rest of the week!?" You can tell she's had enough of him already. "Whatever Hag" he laughed and the rest of the class laughed along except for me of course. "That's it TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE YOU GO!" Yup she's lost it. River got up from his seat smirking and started walking to the door to leave but before he did he turned to me and said "See Ya later Darlin" and with that he left the class.
----
Before I knew it lunch time rolled around and I was right now sat outside near a tree I've always came to this tree as a freshman to clear My mind and I'm still doing it as a Senior.

I currently was reading a book under this beautiful tree the book is called 'To Kill a Mockingbird' I've read this book hundreds of times and I will never get over it I just love how it's written and how the Characters are just so well put together and Atticus has got to be my favourite character in this book (I'm so sorry if you haven't read the book) overall the book teaches you the best life lesson, I would recommend it to anyone really. I was about to turn the page when a voice from above me started speaking.

"Watcha Readin there" said an all to familiar voice. I looked up seeing the one and only River "H-Hi ... I'm reading How To Kill A Mockingbird" this boy just makes me very nervous.

"I've heard that's a really good book" he looked at me with a smirk on his face before sitting down next to me "I-It is" stuttering yup that's me.

"So tell me your name Darlin.. Properly"

"My name is Dakota Walker".

|| I'm so sorry shitty chapter SO SORRY!.||