Chapter 14: The Happening.

I wake up in a perfectly squared room. The walls are grey the ground is obviously hard. A random door just in the middle of the one wall. No windows which is really strange. Then finally a mattress in the far corner which is away from me.

What the actual heck has happened?

Last time I checked I was getting ready to go back to class and then ... yes! Now I remember I was drugged. Clearly I was drugged if not I wouldn't be here right now.

I try getting up, only to find that my ankle is chained to the wall. "What is this?" I say to myself trying to pry off the chain from my ankle.

"My, My, My you sure are a beauty" a voice says from behind me. I turn to see a very scary man looking straight at me from the door way.

"Who are you?" I question hesitantly.

"The names Rocco" the scary man says with a smirk. His smirk makes him even more frightening, if I'm being completely honest.

"Can you let me loose from here please? I have classes to attend to and if I don't get to them the school will call my mother and then my mother will get worried because I've never missed a class and I don't re-'

"DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?!" A voice says from behind Rocco a.k.a The scary man. In which the voice scares me to death causing me to completely stay shut.

Rocco steps out of the way to reveal an average heighted man. He looks about 5o years of age, he has pitch black hair and absolutely no facial hair.

"Looks like I made you shut up" The man says and I stay shut. Here is another guy that gives me the creeps yet he looks kind of familiar.

"Who are you?" I say barely over a whisper.

"My name is Crusain and I am the leader of this gang" the guy that was behind Rocco says. Now known as Crusain.

Ever since River the words 'I'm in a gang' is no longer foreign to me it's like something I hear every day, which I won't take as a good thing.

"Crusain ... What do you want from me honestly I don't have anything and I haven't done anything bad either I'm innocent" I say basically pleading.

"Do you think pleading will get you out of here?" he says with a deep chuckle.

"I guess not..." I say holding back some tears that are threating to come out.

"Well little Darlin as soon as River, Austin, and Damon learn of your whereabouts maybe I will consider not killing you"

What does he mean by 'Considering not killing me' I swear he better not kill me I have priorities to attend to. I can't leave my mother she needs me now. Both of my parents need me, for god's sake I need to get out of here.

River's Point Of View.

When school ended I waited for Dakota, but she didn't show up so I figured her mother must have picked her up early from school.

A few hours later I texted her and still not got response from her, now that made me worry a little you know because as a proper gentleman and friend it's good that you worry about your other friends. So I called Austin to see if she was with him and he said he hasn't seen her since school. After that my mind started going in ways I didn't like it to go.

Currently I'm pacing back and forth in my room just waiting for Dakota to call me. Her phone is probably dead and she's still out with her mother... yea that's it totally that's it.

"Fuck" I say out loud letting my frustration out.

Honestly if anything were to happen to Dakota I'd just drop dead. Dakota is such an innocent girl and I've corrupted her life with my bullshit, it isn't even fair to her in no way, god I'm stupid I should have just stayed out of her life. If I did I wouldn't be worrying so much about her... God damn it, I just need to at least see her to make sure she's okay then I'll leave her life I swear to it. She deserves a way better life then the one I'm in.

Just then my phone starts ringing and I answer it quickly.

"Dakota?" I say as soon as I pick up the phone.

"Nope it's your loving brother Damon" Damon says chuckling and I just groan.

"Well shit I expect my little brother to be happy to hear me" Damon says sounding kind of hurt and I've got to admit it made me chuckle a little.

"Sorry Damon ... I'm just waiting for a call" I tell him.

"That's what I want to talk to you about River" Damon says sounding kind of hesitant.

"What the hell is it Damon" I say sort of rushing him to the point.

"Today my men saw Dakota be dragged to a random van, BUT they couldn't react fast enough to actually grab her ... I'm sorry River but Dakota has been kidnapped" Damon says sort of mumbling the last part.

"What the fuck did you just say to me Damon" I say trying to contain the anger that is building up in me.

"River I know it sounds bad bu-"

"Of fucking course it sounds bad Damon what the hell am I supposed to do?" I cut Damon off and practically yell into the phone.

"OKAY RIVER okay I get your angry but you have to keep calm for now someone has to tell her mother and father" Damon says trying to keep his chill.

"Alright" I say soothing down.

"Alright I'll tell them" I say now completely relaxed...At least I feel relaxed.

"Alright talk soon Riv" with that Damon hangs up. I put my phone in my pocket and sit on the nearest seat to me.

How the fuck am I supposed to tell parents their daughter has been kidnapped especially since they don't even know me. Hell they might even think I was in on it.

This is nothing compared to how I imagined meeting Dakota's parents. I imagined it being nice and shit like that not 'Hey I'm River and your daughter has been kidnapped and I know it's my fault'.

I face palm myself and get up from the chair I'm sitting in. Time to tell the parent's. This will only end badly.

|| Like promised a chapter. Much love. Xx||