two ✔

edited: 9/14/2017

2 | the white haired boy

Chatter filled the air as the bell rang. Everyone was bursting with happiness and excitement. After all it was the last day of school, how could you not be happy?

"Cherry!" a girl with brown hair yells at the blonde, tackling her with a hug.

"Sophia, I told you I don't like that nickname!" Cher says slightly pouting at the nickname her friend called her.

Sophia rolls her eyes.

"Remember text me, Skype me and call me!" Sophie says, ignoring Cher. "You're going to be away and I'm gonna die, without my best friend!"

"Really?"

Sophia rolls her eyes before replying, "promise me!"

"I promise."

"Good-"

"CHERRY!" Chase yells from the parking lot. His voice was loud, and it could be heard even from the entrance of the school.

"Gotta go," Cher says, groaning.

"Good luck and have fun!" Sophia yells, at her as Cher walks to the parking lot, hiding her face from everyone at the parking lot.

×

"You've gotta be kidding me," Cher groans, as she notices the frost hadn't melt at all. She was pretty sure it had gotten colder in her room.

"Is this even possible?" she mutters.

She drops her bag and inspects the frost on her window. Usually by the time she came from school, the frost was gone, or at least three-fourths gone. But today, it looks like it gotten worse.

"You still haven't gotten over hating winter?" someone mutters behind her.

She almost answered, thinking it was her brother Chase. But it wasn't. When she turns around, Cher nearly faints.

A boy around her age was standing in front of her. He wore a blue hoodie, and brown pants. He had no shoes on but held a wooden staff. He was pale, and had stunning icy blue eyes, and white hair. There was a look of shock and surprise on his face, a look that matched her own shock.

Who exactly was he?