fifty-five

a choice

"It was a bit too easy." Pitch exclaims, walking up to both of them.

Cher takes a small step back. Her mind racing through countless of things. What was she going to do now?

"W-what do you want?" she whispers, she could barely hear herself.

The tips of his lips curl up, into a wicked smirk, "a lot of things, but first I will give you a choice."

"A choice?" she says.

"Cher," Chase says in a warning tone. "It was a trap, he somehow knew that Jack and I-"

"The choice is simple really," Pitch interrupts.

"You can either leave with your brother and never come back," he starts off.

"I'm obviously going to pick my brother," she snaps, a bit annoyed. 

Yes she was terrified. Yes she was shaking. But the man must be an idiot, she came all this way to come get her brother, and he thinks she'll just ditch him there.

"Will you?" he asks, like he knew something she didn't.

"Whatever the choice is, Chase is my decision," she snaps.

Pitch laughs, "you can take your brother and leave. This also means you will never come back and interfere with my plans, or you can leave with someone else."

"Someone else?" Cher repeats. Her mind starts to flip through possible people, anyone, and then it hit her. "Jack."

note ; tomorrow will be my last update for a while because i'll be heading off to camp and won't come back until august 18th! i won't have any wi-fi so i can't update until i'm back home!! sorry!:( but hopefully you enjoy today's and tomorrow's update!:)