sixteen

lady in the sun

Cher taps her pencil on the desk in her room as she looks at the math question.

She sighs as she spins around on her chair.

"Why does math have to be so confusing?!" she muttered, before getting up.

Maybe she needed fresh air....

She flung the window open, to feel the cold winter wind against her face. Then she frowns.

When she opened the window all she got was silence. No wind blowing, no cars speeding down the street, just silence.

Cher looks around outside to find a lady on the lawn. The lady smiles as they made eye contact, and made a gesture to tell Cher to come outside.

"I'm going crazy." she mutters to herself. "Wait I was always crazy."

She grabs her coat and heads downstairs, to see her parents frozen. Cher pauses and waves her hand in front of them, but their eyes didn't even flinch.

She frowns. He never told her about anyone who could do this. Well, then again, he didn't really talk with anyone else.

Cher walks out to find the lady on the balcony. She strangely looked familiar to Cher.

"Hello Cher." she says.

The lady had long blonde-red-orange hair, and it shone brightly, like the sun.

"I'm the Lady in the Sun, or more commonly known as Sunny." she says.

Sunny had bright blue eyes that reminded her of the sky. That reminded Cher of her own eyes.

Then it hit. She knew why Sunny looked familiar. Sunny and her looked alike.

They had the same face structure, the same sky blue eyes. The same body structure. Sunny looked like her. Or she looked like Sunny. One of those two.

Cher could only come up with one explanation on why.

She looked at Sunny, "your my birth mother, aren't you?"

author's note:
so sorry for the delayed update. life has been hectic and super busy for me (not to mention i am very lazy). but hopefully yoy all still want to read this?

if i haven't mentioned this before- which i probably did- but part ii is where it's different from the original sequel to frost. for the orginal, i thought of doing a sequel, but then decided against it and revamped frost, into frost ver. 2. part ii isn't the last part, i still have quite a lot of ideas for this, and hopefully my updates will get much more scheduled- the key word is hopefully.

so vote, comment, and follow if you already haven't!!! i would really appreciate it!:)